PDA

View Full Version : River Time @ smoke on the water

capt. mike
10-21-2008, 09:20 PM
We'll be set up at the Smoke on the Water festival Sat. Oct 25. from 10 till 6. It's Washington's annual Pig cooking and Chilli contest. Great food and Music. I'll have a couple of Redfish rigged up down there. I'll also have a couple of Twin Trollers and Flatstalkers as well. I'll bring some stick it anchors pins too!. It's right on the Waterfront down town Washington. You can't miss it. They're having an Art shown at the civic center too. Tell your wives that's why your going.:rolleyes:

tcfisherman
10-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Good luck Capt. Mike, if i talk the wife into it, we may just stop by and say hello..............Chris

Stew-Rat
10-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Someone please explain to me why in the giant metropolis of Charlotte N.C. I got nothing NEARLY that cool going on here that y`all have in Washington ?
I`m jealous. Wish I could be there. Have some hot chili and cold ldrink for me. ------stu

sundrop
10-22-2008, 09:22 AM
I've got the folks coming to visit saturday and we will be at the festival!! My mom wants to check out one of those twin trollers!

tcfisherman
10-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Hey Drop are you back???....................Chris

yak4fish
10-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Great opportunity to expose your shop - hope the rain holds off for 'ya.

capt. mike
10-24-2008, 05:37 PM
Looks like rain is likely tomorrow:(. We'll be set up anyway. Come on down. I might need some folks to hold the tent down:eek:.