PDA

View Full Version : N.C. Wildlife Federation Journal on HArdcore Invitational

Stew-Rat
11-18-2009, 12:18 PM
The fall issue of the Journal has a nice little blurb on the tourney to say thanks to everyone for participating. Always good to see the Hardcore moniker in print. Couldn`t have done it without you guys and the sponsors. Especially Great Outdoor Provision Co. who got a mention too.
Guess who is in the photo.? Fishfinderphd. Drew is on a roll as of late for sure. It`s a nice shot of him in the fog.
Journal is not out yet. It is at the printers and will be available online. I just got an advance look. I`ll link it up when it does.
---------stu
EDIT- just got an email from Dianne (the Pres. of the Wildlife Stewards) Who took the picture of Drew.
Drew is not IN the Journal------------Drew IS THE COVER OF THE JOURNAL.

Jeffonc
11-18-2009, 01:43 PM
here's the pdf: http://www.ncwf.org/Docs/NCWF%20Journal%20Fall%202009.pdf

(note - takes several seconds to load and the first page may be blank on initial load. Drew got 2nd billing behind some ducks, but you can't miss him. I knew I should have gotten a neon green yak - I coulda been famous! )

Stew-Rat
11-18-2009, 01:53 PM
Man, that Jeff is on the `net like ugly on an ape. I didn`t even know it was up yet. I saw the ducks on mine but Dianne said Drew was the cover. I`ll look at it again. Possible the printed version will be different from the PDF.

yakdevil
11-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks to Stu for posting this and froggy waters for directing me to it. If those ducks beat me to the cover I am writing a letter to the editor. :)

Any you can't miss me cruising across the lake between the green boat, red PFD, and orange backpack....even in the fog!