PDA

View Full Version : Truck Bed Rod Holders

T2Cenac
12-08-2009, 03:17 PM
I have made some Rod Holders to fit against a tool box or the back cab in the bed of pickups, to solve my problem of scratched and tangled rods. I figured that some of you out there might like to have a set of your own. These Rod Holders will fit in any standard sizes trucks. We have been applying the Rod Holders in rows of two, by facing the top row of reels forward while the bottom row is faced back. This makes for a space saving fit to maximize bed space. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will sell them in single rows of 8, that way people can decided on their own mounting configuration.
Specs & Prices are as follows

Single Row of 8 measures - 60"LX6"H
Singel Row of 8 - $150( w/o sprayliner) Shipping not Included

For Spray Liner + $50.

We have tried different applications working extremely well as rocket launchers for transoms. The Rod Holders make a nice application in garages and boat storage areas. I also posted pics of units which can be cut in half to reduce shipping cost and expand upon mounting applications such as small trucks, ATVs, UTVs for surf fishing or just hauling the bass rods to the pond on the property. There is also a pics of a custom 23 holder Rod Rack which was built for a customer to be free standing and transferable.

Orders can be made through email by providing quantity with options such as bare aluminum or spray liner. Please provide your contact information, along with address, so I can provide exact shipping cost. I am using PayPal's Email Invoicing, which allows me to generate invoice with exact shipping and info once order is recieved. Then mail it to you to follow steps and pay quickly and securely.

T2Cenac@aol.com

cfarmd
12-08-2009, 03:21 PM
nice holders, but your post will soon be deleted...

T2Cenac
12-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Thanks, I hope not.

I posted on this forum due to the request of someone located in NC that uses this forum, who I had recently made a sale to through TheHullTruth.com.

He told me many of NCAngler.com users might be interested in purchasing some.

Sorry if I offend anyone.

Stew-Rat
12-08-2009, 03:35 PM
I`m thinking cfarmd is right BUT a $75 Sponsor angler membership might make it OK. ?
Not a bad investment for a site with 10K members.

T2Cenac
12-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the info on the Sponsorship, gladly willing to sponsor.

NCangler
12-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Hi and welcome aboard. I see that our members quickly made you aware of our "no free advertising" policy. :) Thank you for quickly becoming a NCangler Sponsor! You beat the moderators and myself to the punch. :) I moved your thread to the NCangler Sponsor Announcements forum where this introductory post is appropriate for a Sponsor. You are now entitled to a 600x60 pixel graphic banner link to add to your signature file promoting your products/services. I sent you a Private Message about this and will be happy to assist.

Thanks for your support and for all our NCangler Sponsors! :cool:

Topsail Angler
12-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Thanks for becoming a sponsor member!

Stew-Rat
12-08-2009, 04:47 PM
That was awesome. I expect he`ll get some "bidness" from that.
They certainly look to be of the highest quality.
Thank you for supporting my favorite site!

cfarmd
12-08-2009, 04:57 PM
thanks for becoming a sponsor! I hope I didn't offend you, I realize now that my post came off rather harshly and I didn't mean for it to sound like that. You have an awesome product for a pretty good price, if I didn't have a holder already I would certainly be placing an order! Thanks for the post and welcome to ncangler!

T2Cenac
12-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Not at all, no hard feelings. Appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

sundrop
12-17-2009, 03:54 AM
thanks for stepping up and welcome to NCAngler!