PDA

View Full Version : Stick It Anchor Pin Systems

NCBoatsLLC
03-03-2010, 11:51 AM
I wanted to provide everyone on this forum the ability to save on Stick It Anchor Systems. We will have a booth this weekend outside at the Dixie Deer Classic at the State Fairgrounds. Along with the boats, motors and trailers, we will be selling Stick It Anchor Systems. 8' Anchor Pin Systems and 8' The Brake Systems. If you print off this page, we will provide an additional $5.00 discount to the discount that we will have at the show. I am trying to get the information up on my web site for internet sales, but the show prices will be less than the internet retail prices. Plus you will not have to pay shipping. If you want any of the other Stick It products that we don't have, we will get it for you. If my web page does not have the info go to the manufacturer's page for more information, Original shallow water anchor system makes anchoring fast, quite (http://www.stickitanchorpins.com/).

Bob

Jeffonc
03-03-2010, 12:24 PM
When you say "outside the dixie deer classic", does that mean "inside the ticket booth"? (I assume they're charging for entry - don't know for sure...)

NCBoatsLLC
03-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Sorry, yes inside the ticket booth (I should have put "outdoor booth at the Dixie Deer Classic". Yes, they are charging for ticket entry for a three day pass. $10.00 for adults, free 12 yr and under, $5.00 for 13 yr to 18 yr on Friday, If you have never been, it is a great show. That's why they have an average attendance of over 20,000. Here's their web site, The Dixie Deer Classic - The Wake County Wildlife Club, Raleigh NC (http://www.dixiedeerclassic.org/)

Bob

NCBoatsLLC
03-03-2010, 06:10 PM
My web site has been updated with the Stick Anchor Pin information.

Bob

HOW Cape Fear Chapter
03-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Good product I love mine

Druminator
03-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Stick it Pins rock! I need to get a new one asap.

NCBoatsLLC
03-05-2010, 08:44 AM
One more thing. At the show, we accept cash and good check. :) There is an ATM next to Dorton Arena.