PDA

View Full Version : Minnesott Beach Bait & Tackle Reopening

Pamlico Tackle
03-05-2011, 09:16 AM
I am now back on regular hours stocked with alot of new stuff.

I am now a Temple Fork Outfitters authorized dealer and stocking Gary Loomis (Gloomis) TFO spinning rods. They are great and weigh only a 1/3 of a lb. I have mine pared with a Daiwa Exceler 2000 spinning reel w/ Fins 20# Smooth Cast and man what a great combo. For you fly fishermen, I can order any rod, reel or accessory you may want from them and have in 2 days.

Also carrying Penn, Shimano, Abu Garcia and Okuma reels and Wright Mcgill, Daiwa and Kunaan rods.

I am stocking Deep Creek, DOA, Mirrolure, Yo Zuri, Rapala, and Gulp. I almost forgot my own Rockin Wobbler - rock killer bait.

I carry local live bait year round and fresh mullet during drum season along with all drum rod/reels and Lupton rigs to comply with regulations.

I am a NCWildlife Agent providing al license and boater registration needs as well as a NC Fisheries Official Weigh Station.

I clean and re-spool your reels with fresh braid and mono.

Lets not forget Minn Kota and Power Pole - I sell and Professionally install both.

Need new EYES - I can get any Costa Del Mar that you want, call for pricing.

I might have a small shop but this help keeps my overhead low and prices very competitive!!!!

Hope to soon have visual post of inventory and ability to sell and ship direct to you. Stay tuned.

Come see me.

sundrop
03-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Let me add Capt Dave is a class act and a great supporter of this site, RedXAnglers, and Rods for Reel change!! he works in his community to support youth and teach them to fish as well so please keep him in mind for your next purchase!! Check with him as he will ship and can beat alot of prices out there!! He is also a knowledgeable guide and does chartered trips in his area.
I have held one of those new TFO rods in my hands and it feels like an amazing rod at a great price designed by one of the top rodbuilders in our sport so give it a try. I plan to grab one as soon as my boats finished!