PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte area paddle demo- GOPC

Stew-Rat
04-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Always people looking for demos so if you are near Charlotte here`s a good one.
Will be on MIL and I`ll be working but may make it after work right at the end.
You do need to call the shop to tell them you are coming and of course let them know what you are interested in-----------------stu
http://greatoutdoorprovision.com/events/boat-demos/

kayakdude
05-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Stu,
I wanted to come out to this but had a conflict. I wanted to come out and take the WS Commander 120 for a spin. I am looking at it. Thought it might be a good boat to add to the tarpon. Since I have a SOT I would like to add a hybrid or SIK. It would be nice to be dry in the winter and possible to stand up and fish. I have heard the commander in a nice boat and is pretty fast. You got an opinion on the Commander 120?

Tony

Druminator
05-12-2011, 11:12 AM
I had the Commander 120 last year and really liked it. It has a very shallow draft and is comfortable. I found myself leaving the Phase 3 seat at home and sitting from the Captains Seat all day long when I wasn't standing and poling.

cbgixxer
05-12-2011, 11:17 AM
I'd love to come out, but probably couldn't make it till 6 on a Thursday... are you out on the water right at 4? maybe i could swing a leave early thing

Stew-Rat
05-12-2011, 11:48 AM
THIS date was cancelled due to rain. Not sure what the reschedule is --if one. You`d have to check with the Charlotte store on it.