PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Raleigh Bass & Saltwater Expo

StriperSniper
12-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Hello fellow NCangler's! I want to take this time to let everyone know that Striper Sniper Tackle will be back at the Raleigh Fishing Expo from Jan. 6-8th, 2012. If freshwater striper fishing is your thing, then you definitely want to stop by. Myself, along with Captains Brian Underwood (Labman), Bobby Workman (StriperJunkie), and Mark Edmunds (Run-N-Late) will be on hand to answer any striper questions you may have. We might possibly have the largest selection of striper fishing tackle from custom made bucktails, sassy shads, umbrella rigs, trolling spoons, jig heads, Redi Rig products, and don't forget our famous Snake Worm bucktail trailer.....now available in 8 colors! We will be offering "show specials" for this 3-day-only event so come early on Friday before they're gone. Even if money is tight, please stop by and introduce yourself. We would love to meet all the NCangler's and talk fishin' for a while. Below are just a few comments that were posted right here on NCangler about our booth from last year's show.....

“Did get to see Troy Roberson (aka. Striper Sniper) and talked to him a little bit. He has some good baits that he has out now so picked up a little there. Worth the time to stop and chat with him if you haven't met him.”

"Was also delighted to meet and talk at length w/Troy and Brian at the Striper Sniper booth. Both were more than willing to share tips re: striper fishing on Jordan.”

“Labman, it was good talk to you guys. Ya'll were definitely one of the few bright spots of the show.”

"I completely missed you guys and wish I had one more day to give it a shot. Make sure if you plan to be there again next year you sing out on here in advance, would love to drop by... Glad you had a good show...”

Check us out on facebook: www.facebook.com/StriperSniperTackle (http://www.facebook.com/StriperSniperTackle)

labman
12-20-2011, 03:21 PM
looking forward to seeing everyone. here is a little fish that was caught last month on the new wintergreen worm and new green and white bucktail. By the way the fish weighed 14.35#

michaelg
12-20-2011, 06:12 PM
You going to be at the GSO show as well? Not sure if we are making the run to Raleigh this year. I'm sure we'll see ya at one of them though.

If you want to know anything about freshwater striper fishing these guys will hook you up!

Mike

Take a kid outdoors!

StriperSniper
12-21-2011, 08:34 AM
Yes, we will be at the Greensboro show too. Hope you can make it!

NCStateFisher
12-24-2011, 04:38 PM
wow thats awesome I had no idea to think of any kind of expo or anything, so the days are the 6th through the 8th where is located? fair grounds or somewhere else? thanks!

StriperSniper
12-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Yes, the fishing show is located at the NC Fairgrounds in the Jim Graham Building and Exposition Building. You can find more information on the web site: http://www.ncboatshows.com

NCStateFisher
12-25-2011, 03:33 PM
thanks! appreciate the info

NCBoatsLLC
01-05-2012, 07:24 AM
Thanks for the information and we wish you good luck at the Expo. Hope to see you there.

Bob

StriperSniper
01-09-2012, 11:53 PM
It was great to see everyone this past weekend at the expo. For those that live closer to Greensboro, maybe we will see you there between February 24-26.

polarred21
01-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Sniper, I've never been to the Greensboro show, how would you compare it to the one at the fairgrounds? Thanks

StriperSniper
01-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Hey Polar, the biggest difference is there won't be as much saltwater stuff at the Greensboro show. Otherwise, the vendors, boat dealers, and seminar speakers will be about the same. The traffic will be lighter in Greensboro.

froggy waters
01-11-2012, 10:16 AM
see ya in g.boro

lewisfishing
01-11-2012, 10:34 AM
I will be there with the fishers of men again.

Jeffonc
01-11-2012, 10:50 AM
I was thinking one show would be enough for me this winter, but there's enough of a difference in boat dealers to make Greensboro interesting, Get Outdoors will be there, and I missed meeting Lewisfishing at the Raleigh show.

Plus, in 6 weeks I hope to have lost enough StriperSniper tackle to need a refill ;)

From http://ncboatshows.com/show.php/eventId/5

February 24-26, 2012
Greensboro Coliseum
Hours:
Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm

Admission good all 3 days
with return pass

Admission:

Adults
$7