PDA

View Full Version : New Bern Striper Seminar

captgary
01-04-2012, 08:09 AM
Coastal Catchin' Seminars

New Bern’s Coastal River Striped Bass Series

February 26, 2012 at the New Bern Convention Center

Learn all the tips and techniques to put more Coastal River Striped Bass in your boat. Renowned charter captains Gary Dubiel and Dave Stewart will spend a full day teaching you all the ins and out of rock-fishing on the Neuse and Trent Rivers. From top water to trolling, they’ll have it covered.

Seating is limited to 60 people and tickets can be purchased in advanced for $25 or $30 at the door

The faculty will discuss

· How to fish lures and jigs

· Locations, conditions and seasonal patterns

· Rigging rods, reels, your boat and more

Great give-aways including our Grand Prize, half day fishing charters

Contact Capt Gary Dubiel at 252-249-1520 captgary@specfever.com

or Capt Dave Stewart at 252-249-1786 specfever@hotmail.com

Island Man
01-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Ill be there Capn Gary

captgary
01-04-2012, 03:08 PM
excellent! Get up with Dave or I for your tickets and thank you for your support!! We're looking forward to a great event!

georgep
01-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Looking forward to it myself, sent my form and check in to Capt Dave today. Really appreciate both of you for putting this together for those of us that really need to learn a little more about striper fishing. Actually ran into Capt Gary the other day in New Bern while he was loading his boat. Always a pleasure to meet a real fishingman like you and Capt Dave!!!!!!

captgary
01-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Thank you! We'll look forward to having you!! Caught stripers and trout at New Bern this afternoon, still fish out there.

NCTribute
01-07-2012, 06:58 PM
I would to go, will try to meet up with Capt Dave tomorrow at the Raleigh show.

captgary
01-07-2012, 07:51 PM
yes, catch him there if you can. Another good day of fishing at New Bern!

captgary
01-09-2012, 08:25 AM
We're pleased to announce that Mr. Bob Barwick, MS Fisheries and Wildlife Science and retired biologist working with striped bass on the Neuse River between Raleigh and New Bern from 2003 to 2011 will join our seminar as a speaker. Bob will talk to you about Neuse River stripers spawning, migrations, stocking and much more. He'll be around for our Q and A session as well.

captgary
01-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Don't miss Capt. Gary fishing for striped bass on the Neuse River this weekend on your UNC-TV channel. The show was filmed this past March and should get your fired up for winter and spring charters and our seminar series