PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

RHOSS
06-25-2007, 02:16 PM
I live in Concord,NC and was wondering where to go for some good fishing of the shore. I have a few hours this afternoon to take a quick trip thank for any help

Slowriser
06-25-2007, 02:23 PM
Hello Hoss, Welcome to the site. Did you mean "OFF" the shore? Isn't Concord near Charlotte? Can't help much for that area. I do know there's lake Norman, Badin Lake, and Lake Tillery. Don't know how far they are from you. I have fished Tillery and Badin. Good Rock fishing in those waters I hear. Glad you signed on. Good Luck

sinker man
06-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Welcome aboard. I'm sure by now you have headed that way if you are going today. Give us a little more time next time and I'm sure you will get better results. We have members that fish the lakes on both sides of you that would be more than happy to help but it takes a little more time usually and it really helps out a lot if you are more specifc about where you want to go and what kind of fishing you want to do. People some times go to a lot of work posting things that have worked for them only to find out that the person they are trying to help doesn't fish for the same species or fishes in a totally different manner. Keep this in mind and give us a second chance. AL

puppydrum48
06-25-2007, 04:21 PM
hey rhoss welcome to the site. sorry im not down that way but someone here will be able to help you

Topsail Angler
06-25-2007, 06:28 PM
Welcome aboard!

backlash
06-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Welcome aboard Rhoss.

Hunter's Haven
06-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Welcome to the forums Rhoss. Hope you catch a bunch wherever you end up. Stop into the fishing dept. at Bass Pro and you might get some info on local areas.
Gery

Big_Squeeze
07-02-2007, 05:08 PM
welcome Rhoss. You can hit Tillery, Baden, Norman, Hickory from your location. Most are just a 45 min to hour drive. Happy fishing and let us know how you did.