PDA

View Full Version : Watersnake Trolling Motors

Pamlico Tackle
03-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Just want to show off my first Watersnake install. For those who haven't heard of them, they are an exclusive Big Rock Sports (Henrys) item. Made in Australia, carry same warranty as competitors and looks all the same but at a lower price. I am impressed with the price and quality. Of both 55 tiller motors sold, customers saved about $180 over competitor brands.

Let me know if I can help with any questions or purchases of these Watersnakes - highly recommend.And if you own one, I am an authorized repair center also.

sundrop
03-06-2012, 09:40 PM
good to know!! I am very happy with my watersnake troller..

georgep
03-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Mine is the exact same model, absolutely love the construction and performace of my Watersnake. After having mine on the front of the boat for a while and transporting back and forth on the highway I realized that I was getting some wear on the motor part area at the prop where it sets on the mounted bracket. I wound up cutting a small piece of rubber padding and putting between the motor and the bracket. It's a pain but it stopped rubbing and wearing the white paint off the motor, I also mounted my transducer from my Garmin to the motor and routed the wiring up the shaft and it works great also. Would highly recommend calling Capt Dave and getting him to set you up with one, you'll save a ton of money and you'll love the performace.