PDA

View Full Version : Castaway Current Specials

CoreyatCastaway
09-01-2007, 08:23 AM
We are running a few specials at the shop currently....

All 2007 models reels are discounted including Refurb Abu Garcia 6000s, 5500s and 5600s for just $47. Shimano Stradics 4000, Saharas, Curados, all on sale. We also have a buy 1 get 1 free table with many plastics, spinnerbaits, scents, etc...Ugly Stiks are just $19.95...Bulk Zoom Plastics, Buy 1 get 1 Half off...Big Bite 100pks of Plastics, 25% Off...these are on going until further notice.

We also have a Fall Fishing/Swimbaits sale event coming up on Sept 21-22. Sales reps will be on site with giveaways, all swimbaits will be on sales...more coming on this shortly.

Per suggestions from NC Angler members, I have added a list of our current preowned rod & reel inventory to our website.

Thanks,
Corey

Jeffonc
09-17-2007, 11:12 AM
...We also have a Fall Fishing/Swimbaits sale event coming up on Sept 21-22. Sales reps will be on site with giveaways, all swimbaits will be on sales...more coming on this shortly...

Corey, can you please confirm that this is a friday-saturday event this weekend and if there's any kind of schedule/list of activities and sales reps?

CoreyatCastaway
09-17-2007, 10:24 PM
Corey, can you please confirm that this is a friday-saturday event this weekend and if there's any kind of schedule/list of activities and sales reps?

Sure thing. The sale will actually run from Friday the 21st-Sunday, the 23rd. The focus is swimbaits but other items will be on sale as well, such as Berkley Gulp and Gulp Alive, Rod and Reel clearance as well as many other in store sales. As far as the schedule of events goes, we have had some rep cancellations but have the following scheduled and am working to fill the gaps left by the cancellations...

Friday, 11am-4pm, Skeet from Skeet's Custom Rods will join us with samples of his work and to help with tips on how to select the right rod for the right application. Skeet is currently working on a series of rod's specifically designed for Castaway Fishing Supply. The first few to be completed will be coming in Friday.

Swimbait veteran and new edition to the Castaway Fishing Team, Harvey Kunkel will be on hand throughout the day Friday and Saturday to offer advice on how and when to throw swimbaits. Harvey recently moved here from California and has been chucking swimbaits for nearly 20 years. His collection will also be on display and is something to see!

More to come, still working to convince some other reps to join us. I will update this posting as soon as I have more. Thanks-Corey

CoreyatCastaway
09-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Just an update on the schedule...

Friday, 11a-3p we will welcome...

Jeffery Thomas, FLW pro
Skeet Bennett of Skeet's Custom Rods
Kelly Barefoot of Custom Lures Unlimited (the best finishes on a crankbait I have ever seen!)

Coach D
10-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Corey,

I just clicked on you products page on your website and none of them are allowing me to go into them (except the soft baits section). Is there any time zone for when items will be online and it will be available for us to use? I'd much rather shop with someone I know from here then a major online retailer. Thanks.

sundrop
10-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Also noticed no listing of used stuff anymore.. I figured it's just growing pains..LOL!!

CoreyatCastaway
10-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Sorry guys. Been making alot of changes to the website, but its a slow process right now due to time constraints. As far as shopping online, probably won't be fully up until the end of the year. I am working on an ebay store for items that I am looking to clear out, used items, etc...

Coach D
10-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Please post when that is up. I'm an ebay junkie.