PDA

View Full Version : jordan lake sept 3 07

striperjunkie
09-03-2007, 05:24 PM
went out fishing today with the misses and finally managed to get onto a few stripers. we boated 7 fish by 11:00 this morning and descided to get off the water for all the other boats running around the lake

Topsail Angler
09-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Nice fish. Has the water cooled down any yet?

backlash
09-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Nice Fish Junkie. I was wondering where you have been. We haven't seen any of Stripers in awhile.

tcfisherman
09-03-2007, 08:19 PM
VERY GOOD STRIPERS JUNKIE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ,CHRIS

Dave B.
09-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Good Job Mrs. Junkie and Junkie!

rangergreg281
09-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Very nice!!

sundrop
09-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Nice for a summer catch for sure!!! Look at the size of those heads and imagine the hogs they'd be in spring!!!

striperjunkie
09-03-2007, 11:26 PM
hey guys the water has cooled down alot today it was 80 and still falling everyday. most of the fish have been deeper than normal. the fish we caught today were down around 14 to 20 ft deep. we never really marked a lot of fish just scattered marks. but the ones we marked were biting. oh and the reason you hadn't seen me on here in a while is because i've been working 3rd shift. so dont have alot of time to fish lately.but starting to get back used to 3rd and then the fish are in trouble.morning time fishing here i come.

Dave B.
09-04-2007, 12:45 AM
How is it runnin and puttin in/out at Jordan?
Went scouting up there again this weekend, and man it looked pretty low..

striperjunkie
09-04-2007, 12:52 AM
over around ebenezer wasnt too bad you just had to be careful about where oyu were at. but all in all wasnt bad at all. the ramp at ebenezer could be kind of hard putting in a large boat but you just mainly need to be careful and know the water.

Topsail Angler
09-04-2007, 12:27 PM
hey guys the water has cooled down alot today it was 80 and still falling everyday. most of the fish have been deeper than normal. the fish we caught today were down around 14 to 20 ft deep. we never really marked a lot of fish just scattered marks. but the ones we marked were biting.

Thanks for the detailed info - very helpful.

Jeffonc
09-04-2007, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the report! She has got to be the Striper-catching-est lady I've ever heard of. Did you make her do all the reeling again this time?

striperjunkie
09-05-2007, 02:50 AM
hey jeff she reeled in all that she was awake for.when we got onto the water we started catching fish from the beginning and just picked up some single fish up through the morning and she always gets up in the front of the boat and takes a nap while im still fishing and this day while she was asleep i boated 2 of the 7 fish and man you could of heard the lashing she gave me for not waking her up. so all in all she reeled in 5 fish and i had the other 2

also if you get time head over to the fishing photos page and check out my page for alot more striper fishing pictures. just look at the member galleries

Amy
09-05-2007, 08:35 AM
I ask him everytime if he wants to reel some in and he always says "no, you get 'em!" I was glad he finally got to reel some in. But of course since I was sleeping, we don't have pics of him with those fish...So how do we really know if he caught those 2 or not!!

Topsail Angler
09-05-2007, 05:19 PM
But of course since I was sleeping, we don't have pics of him with those fish...So how do we really know if he caught those 2 or not!!

:D:D:D:D Hum - she makes a good point [LOL]