PDA

View Full Version : Castaway In Store Event and Sale 3/8

CoreyatCastaway
02-08-2008, 01:59 PM
When: Saturday March 8th, 8am-5pm
Where: Castaway Fishing Supply
What: SPRING GEAR UP SALE and Kistler Rod Celebration!

Special Guest: Russ Brenner (10am-3pm), Representing Kistler Rods, All Terrain Jigs, Roboworm and Secret Weapon Spinnerbaits.

We are planning a SPRING GEAR UP SALE and in store event for Saturday March 8th, 8am-5pm. Working out the details of the sale but will definately have some great rod & reel deals, big savings on Berkley SW Gulp and Gulp Alive and some special giveaways with Secret Weapon, All-Terrain and Roboworm.

We also have signed on to become an authorized Kistler Rod Dealer, the only one in the Raleigh area. Kistler makes some great bass and inshore rods and were the first major manufacturer to launch the "no fore grip" style of rod that has become so popular. Kistler's regional representative, Russ Brenner will be instore to give you the low down on these great rods as well as other premium brands such as Roboworm, All Terrain and Secret Weapon.

Stay tuned for more details!

sundrop
02-09-2008, 07:04 PM
UH OH!!! Savings on GULP! I'm IN!!!

Topsail Angler
02-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Corey - thanks for the heads up - be sure to give us a reminder a day or two before the event too. I hope to maybe finally get up to meet you, sorry I missed at the Expo.

tcfisherman
02-10-2008, 03:58 PM
thanks Corey, Have You Gotten In Any More Big Bite Frogs?.............chris

CoreyatCastaway
02-13-2008, 02:50 PM
I've just got the top toads right now, about 7 colors. Were you looking for the tops or the floating toad?

tcfisherman
02-13-2008, 03:59 PM
corey, I Was Looking For The Floating Toads,,,,,,,,,,chris

CoreyatCastaway
02-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Not yet, will have more at some point in this spring. My frog sales usually don't pick up until late spring early summer so I haven't fully restocked. If I put in an order with big bite earlier than that, I will add some. Which colors were you looking for?

tcfisherman
02-15-2008, 04:37 PM
i Would Like Any Colors That Look Like A Frog, When You Place An Order, Please Get Me About 6 Packs, Thanks Corey.............chris

CoreyatCastaway
03-06-2008, 12:33 AM
Just a reminder, big sale and promo this weekend! 3/8 (6am-5pm), 3/9 (11a-4p). Russ Brenner, of Kistler Rods, Secret Weapon Lures, All Terrain Jigs, Mizmo Tubes, Roboworm and more will be in the shop 10a-4p on Saturday. Several of Castaway's Tournament Pro Staff will be on hand throughout the two days to offer advice and local knowledge. Team Castaway is comprised of local bass tournament anglers that are out there every weekend hitting the tournament trails. They can offer a wide variety of knowledge and expertise and just flat out love to talk fishin! Stop in and say hello and check out some of the great deals we'll be offering, from $14.95 Daiwa Spinning Combos to $100 savings on certain Kistler Helium 2 rods!