PDA

View Full Version : Kayak Shop Open House

capt. mike
08-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Your all invited to our Open House at River Time Outfitters. It will be on Oct 4th from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. Our shop is at 506 carteret st Bath NC. Hwy 264 out of Washington split right on hwy 92. We're on the left just before the 2nd bridge across from the quaterdeck boat ramp. Come check out our fishing kayaks. We rent and sell. SEA TOW members get 10% off. You must show your card. You can get your Sea Tow memberships here too. We own Sea Tow Pamlico Sound as well. COME JOIN US FOR FOOD AND FUN.

sundrop
08-22-2008, 01:03 PM
Guess I better get a membership to SeaTow...LOL With the junk I'm running!!

Muddy Water
08-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Sundrop (alias McGyver), Why?;):D

capt. mike
08-31-2008, 09:29 AM
Look over our advantage network. We're not just for towing anymore. The discounts are worth being a member even if you don't have a boat!!!:)

capt. mike
08-31-2008, 02:17 PM
Flatstalkers are here. Come on down this weekend. We're on the water you can try one out. I know it's not a kayak. They sure are cool though. Fly fish, sight fish, duck hunt or whatever you want. Look for them on water around here soon. I'll have my demo model on the water tomorrow. :cool:

sundrop
09-01-2008, 01:05 AM
Cool looking rig. Might be the "stuff" for bigger guys uncomfortable with a kayak..

capt. mike
09-19-2008, 12:21 PM
Ok guys we're trying this again. Hanna blew us away sept 6. We're having the open house on Oct. 4th 11:00 to 2:00. Discounts Good Food and Good Times. Come see the Flatstalkers, Twin Trollers, and New 2009 Kayaks. We'll have demo boats available. Come ready to fish we can launch right here. Fishing in the morning, come back for BBQ, Fish again in the evening. It dosen't get much better than that. Hmmm Maybe a paddle up BBQ joint. Now that's the ticket.;)

yak4fish
09-22-2008, 12:19 PM
Ok guys we're trying this again. Hanna blew us away sept 6. We're having the open house on Oct. 4th 11:00 to 2:00. Discounts Good Food and Good Times. Come see the Flatstalkers, Twin Trollers, and New 2009 Kayaks. We'll have demo boats available. Come ready to fish we can launch right here. Fishing in the morning, come back for BBQ, Fish again in the evening. It dosen't get much better than that. Hmmm Maybe a paddle up BBQ joint. Now that's the ticket.;)

Fishing, food, and fun - you sure know how to tempt a feller.

Any reports of old drum from this past weekend?

Hope the weather is more suitable this time.

capt. mike
09-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Thanks, Gotta try to have something for everyone. I'm going to have the volley ball and badmitten net up out back. Horse Shoes anyone? The Drum bite still seems to be own. I hope it will be thru october. Depending on the weather and water tempeture of course. I wish I had more time to go. To many hours at the shop. :(