NCangler.com - Blog Entries - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. If your boats down choose plastic

Quote Originally Posted by c.lane View Post
    Decided the wind was to go not to go, so chris and I loaded up and hit the river bank with the plastic fleet. My new merc has a spun prop from sitting up a while before I got it. Is what it is.
    We got to the spot around 830 And made it out on the water around 930. It was nice just be on the water after the week I was having and had my best bud hanging out I did t have a care in the world if we caught or not.
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg‎ 
Views:	139 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	55190   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg‎ 
Views:	1063 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	55191  
  2. Showing FL Folks what NC Fishing has to Offer - Big flows and big bass

Quote Originally Posted by yakdevil View Post
    A couple weekends ago MNBassman86 and I got out on the water with a couple reps from Biovex Bait company. They both live in central Florida and were passing through central NC on the way to vacation near Hatteras. When they told us they wanted to go, we went into full planning mode. Our goal was to give them something a little outside the box of what they typically do. We opted for a flow we had only fished once
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	webers_bigfish.jpg‎ 
Views:	134 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	55160   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bills6_2.jpg‎ 
Views:	1256 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	55161   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	misc1.jpg‎ 
Views:	131 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	55162  
  3. Garey Family Light Tackle Action

Quote Originally Posted by Pamlico Tackle View Post
    The Garey family; Tate, wife Jen, daughter Evelyn and son Grant, was on the boat with me Monday for a light tackle drum trip with the 2 children of 9 and 10 years old. I was a little concerned about them hanging on to the rod as well as cast wrong on my part! They did very good with Grant actually hooking and reeling in a nice 41 on the popping cork. Tate also had a fish the same length but was much fatter in girth.
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
  4. david lambert desert storm disabled hero

Quote Originally Posted by NCPIERMAN View Post
    I was contacted by Don Gray a few days ago who was contacted by Jerry Dilsaver about geeting one of our hero's out fishing,one problem ,he was in a wheel chair.
    That can be a problem for most but i told Don i would do every thing in my power to getting him out includeing removeing seats from my boat to do so.
    I called the number given to me and spoke with this mans wife
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
  5. Big Bad Ms. Leroy Brown

Quote Originally Posted by CSA_VA View Post
    Well I gone and done it again. The girdle bug should be banned. Those big browns are all over that fly like a hobo on a sandwich. I caught her out of the same tiny creek that I caught the big male out of a couple weeks ago. I saw one even bigger come and check out the fly behind ducking back under his rock. I'll be back...
    Quote Originally Posted by CSA_VA View Post
    Categories
    Fly Fishing