View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Another Large Shark Down!

Quote Originally Posted by yakattaxx83 View Post
    After a day of sanding and finishing drywall I was ready to hit the beach after work. Matt and I got out to the spot and my buddy Wayne and his boys were out there trying there luck for sharks but didnt have any luck. Matt sent out his first bait and then I sent mine out and as I was walking back to the rod holder I see Matt already bowed up on a shark. Wayne looks like what am I doing wrong but I told him to just
    Categories
    Surf/Pier Fishing
  2. Back from the "Stan" and already on the water!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne Angler View Post
    Just wanted to say hello and I'm back home safe and sound. 5 trips under my belt already in just 2 weeks, started guiding again and having a huge success thus far on the water!

Swansboro has been on fire with drum and flounder!

bope to see you all on the water.

AA
    here are some pics from my first guided trip back.
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg‎ 
Views:	1314 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	45504   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	180 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	45505   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	179 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	45506   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	169 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	45507  
  3. Decent Evening 10/2/2012

Quote Originally Posted by wademaster View Post
    Got back to the newly discovered "mudhole" today hoping for the giant that i feel swims here. Needless to say i did't find him. But i did land a few on a Stanley's Ribbit frog and a light blue and white spinner bait with tandem spinners with silver blades. Got a few on top with the frog and the others on a steady retreive with the spinner. Got another nice bite on a Zara Spook Original (the big one) but
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
  4. Stripers on the fly!!

Quote Originally Posted by driver View Post
    Fished Saturday morning a Kerr lake for stripers busting shad on top. It was a perfect damp dreary day. I found several small pockets of fish throughout the morning. I found one cove where the water was just exploding. zipped in there thew the trolling motor down and commenced to catching fish. Caught 3 in this cove quickly then they slowed down, not breaking the surfaces as much. Then a fish broke near the
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing , ‎ Fly Fishing
  5. The big flounder are cranking on up..Full Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Bread Man 1 View Post
    Now is a good time to make a trip and put some meat in the freezer. It will be hot on through December. The water is still a little dingy in places but the fish are out there. My guys missed a lot of fish, and I made a couple mistakes as well. We could have been back at 1 am limited out. Had some fish run from us that had just laid up, -totally missed some fish, had a good time. Biggest fish is 27-30". He was
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing