View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Decent Morning at Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by Fish Whisperer View Post
    I met my friend Jeff at Jordan today to catch a few largemouth and try his new Wenonah Argosy solo canoe. I wanted to float a river, but all the recent rain had my usual haunts blown out.

We caught 6 largemouth between the two of us all on bettlespins right on the bank. The water was up a little today. I also caught one nice crappie early trolling a rebel minnow
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
  2. first hybrid bass

Quote Originally Posted by ECU View Post
    caught my first hybrid bass last weekend at a lake near high point. caught two fish 21 and 22 inches. they put up a great fight!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hybrid.jpg‎ 
Views:	1601 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	41021  
  3. 8th month Preggo catches LMB of a Lifetime!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom102533 View Post
    Well hello to all who read this. I have been on this site for a few years now, but I have never posted my own thread, just responded to a bunch of others.. Well im an avid bass fisherman, at least for the last two years. I fish 3-6x a week at local ponds, streams, lakes, whatever looks "Bassey". Well I just bought a kayak latley and have been out on that a bunch the past two weeks. My wife who is 8 months
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing

Name:	DSC05024.jpg‎ 
Views:	210 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	40915   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05025.jpg‎ 
Views:	2342 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	40916   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05023.jpg‎ 
Views:	242 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	40917   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05026.jpg‎ 
Views:	250 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	40918   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05027.jpg‎ 
Views:	242 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	40919  
  4. GSMNP camping trip trout

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdev View Post
    Both of these fish came on the same day and same bait. One on left is 21 1/2" and the other is 20 1/2". The fish on the right is a Brown and similar to the one I posted last year caught on Fontana. The only item I see that the fish in the picture share is a square tail. The fish on the left of course is what I always thought was a Brown.
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing , ‎ Fly Fishing

Name:	4-27-2012 pics 012.jpg‎ 
Views:	1234 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	40763  
  5. Smackdown at Area Zulu

Quote Originally Posted by bwguffey View Post
    I don't have security clearance to divulge much information but I can tell you that these fish were caught in the water, using bait, by fisherman who might (or might not) be known as Catawba, Luckyone_27105 and Self and I will neither confirm nor deny that these fish might have broken personal bests and warrant citations and I'm already watching for hovering black choppers with a big Red-X on the side oh my I've said
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing