View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. July 4th on Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Neilslure View Post
    I hit Jordan today from 6:30ish to 3:30. The first part of the day was pretty uneventful, one missed strike on top and then I ventured away from the bank. I hit 2 or 3 different brushpiles I found over the winter, they yielded one channel cat around 2 lbs on a c-rig. Around 10:15 I finally boated the first bass, about 13" on a c-rig, not long
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
  2. Small stream, small fishermen, small bass, BIG FUN

Quote Originally Posted by papadave View Post
    A UL and a crappie worm on a jighead = happy little angler!
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
  3. My girlfriend showed me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Jhol View Post
    My girlfriend and I went out to a local farm pond today (mostly to exercise the dog). I started her out with a 1/4 oz. beetle spin while I threw a t-rigged senko. I had caught a couple small LMB and she wasn't having much luck. So I offered to teach her how to fish a senko. She casted out and let it sink. I told her to slowly real up slack and set the hook if she felt any thing funny. Bam! first cast
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bethany's Bass.jpg‎ 
Views:	95 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	42508  
  4. pamlico river report 6-27-12

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Pelt View Post
    Chick and i fished the pamlico river again 2day , caught 55 flounder and 6 trout . These were the only keeper size flounder and also had 1 keeper trout . My, what a beautiful day to be on the water
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing

Name:	DSC01945.jpg‎ 
Views:	54 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	42475   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01946.jpg‎ 
Views:	1464 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	42476  
  5. Offshore MHC - 6/19

Quote Originally Posted by moneal78 View Post
    Headed offshore on 6/19 aboard my father-in-law's Albemarle. It had been blowing since the Big Rock and we jumped on the chance to go out since the winds had laid out nicely. It was slick c'am! Cruised out to AR-14 with no problem and put some skirted medium ballyhoo in the water and started to troll. It was a little crowded around the buoy so we decided to troll to the 90ft drop. There were some scattered weeds,
    Categories
    Offshore Fishing

Name:	601330_10100809165447778_191195733_n.jpg‎ 
Views:	1730 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	42424