NCangler.com - Recent Post Awards - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

Recent Post Awards

1. Buggs Island From Our Dock 2/19/17

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMASTER View Post
    Today while I worked in the garage my better half decided she would fish from our dock. After a while I received a text saying that she had a catfish on. I made my way down to the dock to find her reeling in her first cat of the day. I helped her get it in, take it off the hook where then we took a few pics, rebaited and got the line back in the water. The first fish went in the cooler. I returned to
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
  2. Good day on the farm

Quote Originally Posted by Pond Hopper View Post
    The fish were hitting at a large farm pond Linesider2 and I fished in Granville county last Saturday. The bream were stacked up just beneath the surface as far as we could see in a pocket adjacent to the dam. We initially thought we would spend the day catching bream but it turned out they were being corralled into that corner by the bass. The big girls were biting and we caught four or five that were better than
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1280.jpg‎ 
Views:	14 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	131337   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fish2.jpg‎ 
Views:	14 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	131345   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1262.jpg‎ 
Views:	766 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	131353  
  3. Buggs Island 2/18/2017

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMASTER View Post
    Today after visiting Bobcats Bait & Tackles annual sale/brunswick stew lunch we had about three hours to get out on the lake. We launched then headed up to the head of a creek with about 12 ft of water. Set out several rods with two on planer boards with cut shad on the hook. We drifted at .5 headed toward deeper water. As we hit the 25-30 mark we we picked up two fish
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
  4. Fishy Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by basswrangler View Post
    After lunch yesterday (I'm late on the post), I talked my 15 year old brother into heading out to do some catching. He likes fishing, but he doesn't love it (yet). Initially, he resisted, citing a project he needed to work on for school, but realized it was 80 degrees out and sunny and he quickly came around. He hadn't been on the water in a while, so I suggested he throw a beetle spin, and he brought in the first
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
  5. This is going to be HUGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic Bob View Post
    Thick fog this morning and finally got the tide that I wanted. Although Wednesday might be a better tide, we'll see what the results maybe.

Caught the Reds first and then the Striper. The big Red was over the slot.
    The Striper, I only caught the one, was over 12 lbs on the Boga Grip. The fight it put up, put the Reds to shame.

All fish came off a 30' section of the river and
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
Page 1 of 281 1234561151101 ... LastLast