NC Angler Forums banner

NCangler.com fishing cap

9K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Flameseeker 
#1 ·
The NCangler.com fishing cap is made by Pacific Headwear and features a low, all sport profile, made of 100% cotton with a soft brushed finish. The crown is pro stitched, light buckram with busted flat seams and the pre-curved visor features a 3-part comfort fit. You can adjust the fit with the velcro closure on the back.

We decided to only offer one color with our initial run of NCangler.com caps. This khaki cap features the NCangler.com logo in a dark blue stitch. This is a Large cap that will fit most people and is easily adjusted with the velcro closure strap. The light khaki color should help you keep cool on the water, without worrying about the dirt that a white cap would show.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Caught two fish the first time I wore it! Don't remember how long I wore my Tilley hat before I caught a fish! Wow!

Mine went for a dip in the ocean. Still retained its form and looks great.

#5 ·
The purchased hats provide support, but no where near what this site cost to maintain. Each member should buy at least one, if not two, to show support, provide advertisement for our site and our passion, and to make sure the necessary resources are available to the administrator to continue to make modifications and improvements. It is not free, folks. Please, do your part to help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.