NC Angler Forums banner

Active Charlotte NC members?

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Clintlucas87 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!
It's been about 4 years since my last log in, and figured it's time to get back at it now that I've relocated to Charlotte and there seems to be no shortage of ponds and lakes around here.
Just wondering if there's anyone active, and near charlotte? Could use some bank fishing sidekicks since I'm new to the city and been out of the game for a few years. I'm in the Derita area of C-lotte. Let me know if you're around/near!

-Darren

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

#6 ·
durnyank, we are going to float a section of the New on Sat. We will be meeting at 88 Bridge outside of Jefferson at 7:45-8:00 Sat. morning and working out shuttles. You are welcome to join us. We will take out at Wagoners NCSP, about a 5 hour float with some decent fishing.

Darrell

#7 ·
Welcome back! I fish a lot around the Charlotte area...bank and yak fishing. Didn't catch any big bass this summer (just 1 3lber), but I have a ton of great spots. I'm at school now and may be home for a weekend or two in the fall, but if you find yourself a kayak there are endless opportunities!

#10 ·
I am located right outside of Charlotte, in Midland. About 30 min, from your area. I have been fishing this area for 25 years. I know public access like the back of my hand, and I do quite a bit of river and lake fishing. We have a few boats and a dozen or so kayaks and canoes. I bass fish a bit, but mostly target oddball species (Gar, Smallies, Catfish, Striper, etc.) Feel free to message me, I am always looking for another fishing buddy.

~Michael

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.