NC Angler Forums banner

Navionics?

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  mikebass 
#1 ·
The other day someone posted a link to map site called Navionics which was terrific for a few days and then the maps changed to smaller degrees of elevation. Is it something you get to view on a trial basis or is there a button that gives you greater detail?

https://webapp.navionics.com/#boating@11&key=qwv{Ehi{eN

#2 ·
That's the webapp on the Navionics page, it should be the same now as the first time you saw it. When you say it changed to smaller degrees of elevation. What exactly are you talking about? The elevation from which you're looking at the map, as noted in the bottom right corner on the map? I'm confused! Sorry.

#4 ·
Only time I see the lines change is as I magnify. As you see less area you see more lines. Other than that I do know of a setting that would change that.

Oh, another thing. Same lake? Same area? Not all lakes show 1' increments. That's the same for all brands.

mike

#6 ·
Round blue button on lower left of screen switches you from Navionics chart to Sonar charting and the sonar has more detail. Some small lakes have little or no info at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.