NC Angler Forums banner

old boat

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  sundrop 
#1 ·
I am selling this old fiberglass skiff style boat and custom built trailer. I really am not sure what to ask for it, but it needs to go, and I need to deposit something in my kayak fund. I no longer have a trailer hitch on my vehicle and it just does not get the use it should. I will include a 30lb Minn Kota trolling motor, slightly used battery, and battery charger. Also a cover for the boat. Clean title in hand for both boat and trailer. Buyer must pick up in Garner as I no longer have the hitch. Will take travel time in consideration of price. PM me an offer!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
can't find much interest. Any suggestions on how to get rid of things like this? A salvage yard will not take the fiberglass, and a donation company said they only take motorized vessels. I really don't want to pay tax next year on my wife's "favorite" lawn decoration...Anyone deal with something similar?

#8 ·
If you just want it gone I'd get it out of your yard. I would have to come from Washington NC near Greenville so it's a pretty good haul and I would take my chances with the tires. I might have some items to toss in too, depending on what style fishing you do. I have a lot of tackle.

Reactions: dbeam
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.