RED X Papa Dave memorial White Bass trip (1st annual, I hope) - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: Papa Dave memorial White Bass trip (1st annual, I hope)

Bryan and I fished all day in the Gheenoe and as always the boat did well navigating the Eno and Flat. We spent almost all of the day in the upper flat where we put 27 fish on the clicker so we had a decent day and we released all of the fish. The fish put in the boat were a mied bag of white bass, bream, largemouth bass, a chub and some perch.

As always with our meet and greets tt was nice to meet some new folks however, more importantly it was nice to see Masha and Shu.

It was a beautiful day with some awesome people celebrating, by fishing, the life of Papa Dave. He is missed by a lot of us who knew him well and I'm sure he was watching over us while he he himself was fishing with us.

Here are a few pics.

"Tracks make mighty thin soup"
    Red X
    Angler

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Red X Angler
    Sponsor
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler
    Blog Entries

Excellent job. Good work.
    biglenr likes this.

Shout out to Big Len for putting this together. As usual an awesome time with the Red X'ers. Good to see old faces and meet some new people. Fished upstream on the Eno with most of the power boaters with nothing to show for it. We all moved up the flat to rendezvous with Glockmaster and Grems. Didn't have much luck up there either. Total count for the day 1 White bass and 1 crappie Hope to see everyone soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Scott..AKA Chicken Wing Man... RED X ANGLER...Father of ZachFishSlayer...2008 Cobia 19 Bay 115 yamaha...Jackson Cuda 12...1966 Crosby Sled 1997 15 HP Johnson

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516