NC Angler Forums banner

Red X Angler Kerr Scott Reservoir Meet & Greet 2017

60K views 558 replies 35 participants last post by  biglenr 
#1 ·
Time to get ready for the W Kerr Scott Reservoir Meet & Greet for 2017, dates to be held will be May 12th - 14th.

Here is the link for reservations for the campground.

https://www.recreation.gov/camping/...oundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=73074

We will be congregating in loop A for evening festivities and if we can have Red X'ers get the campsites along loop A it would be outstanding. I have booked site 8 for festivities purposes. Looking forward to another fine outing. We will once again float the Spillway to Smoot Park along the Yadkin River if you prefer river fishing and those that want to fish the lake can catch a variety of fish at various access points around the lake. We will do a post Cinco de Mayo Tex-Mex type community meal on Saturday night. Looking forward to seeing you all there! Let me know if your coming and I'll add you to the list.

Raymond Wells / H2Ohhh - Masha - Shu- Site 8
Ted and Linda , Darrell and Linda + Wilma - Site 7
Agger and lost company - Site 3
finstalker - Saturday float
BigLen - Durnyank and Jacob Site 5
hellomcfly2 - Tentative
Froggy waters - penciled in
Daze823 - Site 63
Quest4Reds ,Mikeski and Fish Fiend- Site 6
Guffey & Condrey - tentative (I'll believe it when I see it)

See less See more
#25 ·
Thanks! I hope we'll be catching LOTS of smallies. We're going up a week earlier than usual so it may end up being "too cold" for the fish. At least it should be warm down here for you all!
If I'm here next year, I'll try to make it, but I select a new set of orders next month and may not be in NC come November. We shall see!
Either way, enjoy yourselves up there, catch lots of fish, and eat lots of food!

#27 ·
Hey guys... Site 5 will now have a moose on it. I am willing to share the site with someone who needs a spot. Booked Thurs-Sun.

See y'all there.

(note: That was the last tent site in the main loop we usually go to.... )

#33 ·
Dang... That wasn't showing as open to me... either someone had it booked thursday or it was cancelled. That's my favorite site.

Reactions: dbeam
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.