An eastern weekend - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An eastern weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic Bob View Post
    "Problem is respect is not something that is easily "educated" it is something that is learned by example. We are moving toward a "me first" mind set in all areas, and kids are learning it from their elders. "

Don't get me started or Lewisfishing would have me banned for good!
    Oh lord here we go! Haha. All we can do is teach our offspring right and hope others do the same. Example is the best form of teaching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dbeam, Mechanic Bob, and Swampin' like this.

Jacob
    Red X Angler

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic Bob View Post
    "Problem is respect is not something that is easily "educated" it is something that is learned by example. We are moving toward a "me first" mind set in all areas, and kids are learning it from their elders. "

Don't get me started or Lewisfishing would have me banned for good!
    Yeah...I'm watching you! Hahahaha!

basswrangler, dbeam, and Swampin' like this.

Red X Angler // Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that is not fish they are after - Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by dbeam View Post
    Problem is respect is not something that is easily "educated" it is something that is learned by example. We are moving toward a "me first" mind set in all areas, and kids are learning it from their elders.

Darrell
    That's why I always high hole you!
    dbeam likes this.

"Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been"
    Red X Angler

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Met one of that family at Kidney Creek Saturday morning. He was in a Ranger bass boat and had his 10(?) year old son with him. He cast a spinnerbait off a tree in front of me and then whistled one past the ear of my fishing partner. (Fishing partner is an ex-college athlete and a pretty big dude). Scumbags like that aren't worth getting into it with. Worst part of this is the example he set for his son.
    You should have been here yesterday!!

Quote Originally Posted by ducksniper View Post
    Met one of that family at Kidney Creek Saturday morning. He was in a Ranger bass boat and had his 10(?) year old son with him. He cast a spinnerbait off a tree in front of me and then whistled one past the ear of my fishing partner. (Fishing partner is an ex-college athlete and a pretty big dude). Scumbags like that aren't worth getting into it with. Worst part of this is the example he set for his son.
    Yikes, sorry to hear that! I've never been cast at but lord help whoever tries! I did chunk one at swampin' on Saturday and he promptly removed my paddletail haha.

Jacob
    Red X Angler

8. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12