Default DJI Phantom 4 for kayak or small boat

Ad Expires In: 22 days
    Zip Code: 28311
    Shipping Amount: 1
    Asking price?: 1,300
    Condition of this item?: Excellent
    Location of Item: Fayetteville, NC
    Hey y'all,

I'm looking to trade, or sell, my Phantom 4 drone and accessories for a fishing kayak with a chair (like a Jackson cuda, or a small boat with console. Value will determine cash in addition to trade.

The drone and all accessories were purchased 4 months ago (drone was delivered 12/21/16) or less, have been meticulously maintained and is in new condition. Never crashed and usually not even landed, just grabbed while still in air. The 4 spare propellers are still unused. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm located in Fayetteville, near 295 and Ramsey street (north side of town), but willing to travel. I can show purchase history for all items on Amazon and the drone has been registered with FAA.

Items up for trade/sale are:

DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone and accessories (paid $1,350)

• Includes: 1 DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone, 1 Handheld Transmitter (Radio Controller), 1 Mobile Device Holder, 1 Smart Battery Charger, 3 TOTAL BATTERIES , 2 SANDISK 64 GB EXTREME SD CARD, UNIVERSAL SD CARD READER, KOOZAM STRAP CARRY SYSTEM (backpack style), KOOZAM CLEANING CLOTH
    • Professional-quality imaging Shoot 4K video at 30fps, full HD 1080p video at up to 120fps for crisp slow motion, and 12 megapixel photos in DNG RAW for full editing creativity. Automatic obstacle avoidance Fly with a tap Track subjects without a tracking device 4K 30fps and 1080p 120fps video 12 megapixel, Adobe DNG RAW photos Ready to fly out of the box Full manual remote camera control, long-range live feed from camera

Apple iPad Mini2 with Retina Display (paid $257)
    •Apple ME277LL/A 8-inch iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display (1.30GHz Dual-core Processor, 32GB GB Flash Memory, 1 GB RAM, Wi-Fi, iOS 7 Operating System) Space Gray

iPad Mini Waterproof Case ($30)

•Lifeproof Nuud 2305-02 waterproof case

Lightining cable ($13)
    • 1 foot lightning cable

Hoodman Drone Aviator Hood for iPad mini ($40)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	138178Click image for larger version. 

Views:	24 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	138186Click image for larger version. 

Views:	25 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	138194Click image for larger version. 

Views:	25 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	138202

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

And if your saying to yourself, "I'm a fisherman, what do I need a drone for?", you need to watch this:

https://youtu.be/8sdUZqOoAq4
    wademaster likes this.

I've got a kayak I'd trade you for just the drone. I already have 2 Phantom 3 pros and have been toying around with a 4 to play with as well. Anyways if you're interested it's a perception tribe 13.5 Yak with 2 flush mount rod holders, milk crate with rod holders, and a kayak anchor.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I appreciate the offer, but the number one thing I want is a chair in the kayak, and yours doesn't have it. Also, not sure if you know, but the phantom 4 uses different batteries than previous models...

7. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements