Thread: Crappie tournament2/27

Default Crappie tournament2/27

It was a hard fight for these fishermen to day,bass anglers unable to even buy a bite,The cat fishermen same way.Every body shut down.
    But these men in the crappie tournament pulled the cat out of the bag!There was no stopping them.They where like a rocket set on fire.The boat motor men,the kayak men.Was showing every one how it was done.Chester Eubanks-1.952, Bob Dainton 1.131, Aavon Eubanks 1.033, Andrew Knight 1.043 Travis Oison.990,donny Henderson .0914
    all 14 men and Lady ,Deserve a great big hand.To Day you are all winners in my book!!! You did what no one els was able to do on jorden lake.You landed fish,you foult the cold,you foult the wind.
    Thank all of you so munch.I'll post all names tomorrow.
    Chester Eubanks Winner 1.952 Crappie $150.00
    Attached Images Attached Images

Faith and prayers are strongest things in life we have!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Crappie tournament2/27

I definitely had a great time on the water today. Being in the kayak, I got beat up a little by the wind today, but landed a decent number of fish...just not big ones. Great job organizing everything grandpaa. Until next time - Tight lines!
    froggy waters, grandpaa, and NCPIERMAN like this.

Team Malibu Kayaks - MK Stealth 12

Congrats to Chester Eubanks this is nice for a day like today...Little cold and windy, I would love to have been there, but my boat needs a little more work, and also I had to go to Burlington for a funeral today.....Maybe next time....

Congrats......
    grandpaa, and NCPIERMAN like this.

Way to go guys. Wish I were there as well, but my weekend to work. Congrats to the winner!
    Mike

Take a kid outdoors!

Thanks for putting it together, Grandpaa. It was a tough day out there, but it was worth it - I had a lot of fun! I caught 11 crappie at the bridge, but only the one keeper. Wind was brutal - face is pretty wind burned. Good to see everyone out there - grandpaa, turtlestew, turtlestewsbro, fishfinderphd, and froggy waters.
    froggy waters, grandpaa, and NCPIERMAN like this.

Kayak Wars 2014 - Nacho Fish

I would allso like to say thank you to all the anglers on this sight.With out them .There fishing Skills Maid this tournament.All so to the 2 Kayak members.
    1.Rod King 2.Lonnie Caeton 3.John Bryant 4.Aavon Eubanks 5.Chester Eubanks 6.Gary Ribet 7.Travis Oison 8. Donny Henderson 9.Pam Wells 10.Joey Sullivan 11. Tommy Sullivan 12. Drew Hoerew 13.Bob Dainton 14.Ken Knight 15.Andrew Knight
    Every one I do think was fishing deep .They were catching fish.
    But I did talk to the winner Chester Eubanks for some time.The winning fish came out of 8 to 9 foot warter.He & Dad went up in a creek on jorden lake.When the crappie would bite,it was a extra soft one.The fishing pole would Hardly even move.Looked like the the wind moveing it.
    It was fun I enjoyed meeting all of .I'l be glad to see all of you again
    NCPIERMAN likes this.

congrats to all who fished tough times call for tough fisherman and ya'll looked like ya had fun,man 150 crappie who wouldve thought lol good job to the winning fisherman and as grandpaa said your all winners being out there on a day like that
    great job setting it up grandpaa i cant wait to get back and possibly get into a few of them with ya'll
    grandpaa likes this.

red x angler and tarheelflyflinger for life -red drum its not an obssesion but a passion

thanks for setting it up grandpaa count me in on some more hopefully i can leave the heater at home next time we did catch some in 8/10' of water under the bridge also but mostly on the bottom i feel that a black tube jig with a minnow would have worked better but they don't catch fish left at home on the counter glad to see every one outthere

RED X ANGLER

Was there a thread on this I must of missed it.

Heroes on the Water
    Cape Fear Chapter Coordinator

yes there was kaleab catch the next one though on the 20th if your not going to the nuese for shad with the meet and greet going on there crappie and 150 bucks how can ya go wrong?
    grandpaa likes this.

red x angler and tarheelflyflinger for life -red drum its not an obssesion but a passion

Thanks pierman. I plan on doing the shad thing with the fly flingers on the 20th. Ill keep a eye open though

Heroes on the Water
    Cape Fear Chapter Coordinator

there will be many more crappie tourneys and i for one will get in on some of them hopeing to make the meet and greet too
    HOW Cape Fear Chapter likes this.

The black one is starting time.People showing up.Outher to pics you might know them.Yes there are more tournaments comming.Don't miss out. The warmer it gets the more people show up.inreturn the bigger the pot gets.All 100percent money turnd in.Goes to the winner. mmmmmmmmm,that was only 15 in the cold???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NCPIERMAN likes this.