NC Angler Forums banner

JimBeam II

25K views 227 replies 42 participants last post by  RouseD 
#1 ·
JimBeamII (James Potts)

I just got this email from James' (JimBeamII) wife Hazel....

You knew James went to CA for a corporate meeting. Tuesday night, he collapsed and had to be resusitated. Transported to hospital ICU and ad surgery for bleeding of his brain The doctors are good with him, so are the many therapists. Don't know when we'll be back in NC. Will keep you posted every few days.
Hazel

Please keep him in your hearts and minds and say a few good words to the big man upstairs for James. Thanks

Tim C

#11 ·
Tim

I have been outta touch for a while. Thanks for letting us know. We will keep James and Hazel in our prayers and wish him a speedy recovery which we know will happen soon. If we can do anything Please let me know.

IM

#12 ·
Prayers sent. I am truly speechless. Be strong Jim and Hazel.

#16 ·
I dont know what kind of support system they have here in NC as far as family etc but if there is anything I can do for them, check on for them etc I will jump to help!!!

#20 ·
Tim, thanks for the info on James, my heart goes out to James and family. I pray that James gets better soon and they can get him back to North Carolina so he will be closer to family and friends. I pray that God places His healing Hand on James and His Hand of comfort on Hazel. Tim please keep us informed on his progress and if you can get an address where he is that way we can send him a card and let him know that we are concerned and praying for him. Thanks georgep

#26 ·
tim, thanks so much for posting the news and keeping us up to date on james' condition. i'm sure there are things at his residence that need tending to -- any idea if a neighbor or local friend is in touch with hazel about that sort of thing? if others become aware of some way we can help, please post here or directly via PM. // joel

Reactions: TimC
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.