Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: north creek ,pamlico

Default north creek ,pamlico

Hello everyone can anyone tell me any info on Flounder around bath, north creek this time of year. And if there is anything biting there now,,,tks planning a trip shortly.
    Gods country

Water is still a bit cool and after this monsoon weve had and temp shift its murky and flushed of salt. Stripers are always around here and there. No monsters.
    botoxrider likes this.

* With "Self regulation", comes "De-regulation". Be responsible to the resource, not just obedient to the laws * *PROUD RED X ANGLER*

tks alot please let me know if anything starts happening
    Gods country

Sundrop hit it on the head. I will be at North Creek the entire weekend of Easter, so I can give you a report then. However, doubtful the flounder will be on then, but we will see. Maybe I ll find a trout across the river or just not keepem in north creek. Regardless I am looking foward to a vacation.

Caught one 15 1/2 inch flounder in Bath Creek last weekend. I think it must be a leftover from last year! We were fishing deep.

There are some around! I have had pretty good luck catching a few nice size ones in and around Mixon creek in the last few weeks. Starting to see more bait every time I go!
    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

More and more bait every day as sea weed said...Mixon Creek would be your best bet around here right now. Small Trout and Flounder for me in there last week. As Sundrop said, Stripers and Gar are the ticket in Bath Creek right now. Usually Stripers in here year round. Gar have been schooling up and attacking ALOT, try some cut bait on floats where you see surface activity, look for them up top in the Main Channel.
    ReD X Angler

Thanks alot for all the info...sounds good!!
    Gods country

Been catching flounder in back creek around piers 14" to 16" for the last 3 days

that in north creek knox69
    Gods country

Back Creek is in Bath Creek, coming from the river, make a right before the bridge at the point and head towards the quarterdeck and the low bridge. Go under the low bridge to the right of the telephone pole (deep), your now in Back Creek.
    ReD X Angler

Nice Knox, you throwing artificials?
    ReD X Angler

G shrimp around the pier

more rain uggggg
    * With "Self regulation", comes "De-regulation". Be responsible to the resource, not just obedient to the laws * *PROUD RED X ANGLER*

Is there any place to put kayak in besides the little marina at Back Creek? What about at the other bridge , there is a open lot at foot of bridge. Right now the little marina would work but as the summer heats up it will be crowded at that little spot.
    Thanks , Tom
    Yak-A-T-Yak Fishing Team , Tandom / Ocean Malibu Two XL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast