Product: NCangler.com fishing cap

Blog Entries

Default NCangler.com fishing cap

Product Manufacturer: Pacific Headwear
    The NCangler.com fishing cap is made by Pacific Headwear and features a low, all sport profile, made of 100% cotton with a soft brushed finish. The crown is pro stitched, light buckram with busted flat seams and the pre-curved visor features a 3-part comfort fit. You can adjust the fit with the velcro closure on the back.

We decided to only offer one color with our initial run of NCangler.com caps. This khaki cap features the NCangler.com logo in a dark blue stitch. This is a Large cap that will fit most people and is easily adjusted with the velcro closure strap. The light khaki color should help you keep cool on the water, without worrying about the dirt that a white cap would show.
    Tackle Monkey Link: http://www.tacklemonkey.com/Sportswear/Hats___Caps/NCangler.com_Cap_p201.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84_large5.jpg‎  

Recommended: yes
    Pros: Looks great, and catches fish!
    Caught two fish the first time I wore it! Don't remember how long I wore my Tilley hat before I caught a fish! Wow!

Mine went for a dip in the ocean. Still retained its form and looks great.

Blog Entries

Price Paid: 14.4
    Cons: Everyone wants my hat 'cause it catches fish!
    Pros: Makes me look good (very hard to do!)
    Excellent, high quality hat! Buying one helps support this great site too!

Blog Entries

Price Paid: 14.4
    Cons: none
    Pros: solid construction, classic color, simple yet elegant logo, heavy duty velcro adjustment strap, strong bill - this one has it all!
    Are you kidding me? This is the finest hat ever! Tested in fresh and saltwater. If I could grow a 2nd head I'd buy another one in a heartbeat...

Probably gonna get a spare anyway to wear to "clean" places now that my first one is getting some experience on it!

Cons: None, it works for me.
    Pros: Looks good, fits well, light color means less heat attraction
    The purchased hats provide support, but no where near what this site cost to maintain. Each member should buy at least one, if not two, to show support, provide advertisement for our site and our passion, and to make sure the necessary resources are available to the administrator to continue to make modifications and improvements. It is not free, folks. Please, do your part to help.

Cons: Can't buy it at a local tackle shop
    Pros: Fits just right
    This has become my official fishing cap. When I wear it out I will definitely get another one.