NC Angler Forums banner

Twin Troller X10

13K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  CoreyatCastaway 
#1 ·
The Twin Troller X10 is built to fish. 10 feet long and 4 feet wide, its the idle size for ponds, creeks, small lakes and backwaters. It also easily fits into the back of any standard pickup, or can be trailered. The hull is extremely durable, much more than your ABS plastic hulled boats in the same category and comes with a 5 year warranty.

The Twin Troller gets its name from the twin Motor Guide 36lb thrust trolling motors which power it and are premounted inside the hull of the boat. This feature allows you to take this thing anywhere, over brush, logs, pads, into those hard to get little pools that you always find, but never can get back to.

As far as fishing goes, the Twin Troller is equipped with foot pedal controls, which keep your hands free to fish all day. It handles great in windy conditions due to the 72lbs of thrust being put out by the twin trolling motors. Its extremely comfortable as well. The seats are padded, durable and can be placed at the perfect position no matter how tall you are. This boat will help you catch more fish. I have owned Pelican Bass Raiders and Coleman Crawdads and once I started using one of these, it was like I went from a Dodge Neon to a Cadillac.

Now I know you will think I am biased because I am a Twin Troller dealer. So, to be fair, if you are interested, give me a call at the shop 919-209-9991 or on my cell 919-631-6146 and I will take the boat to your favorite pond and let you try it out and write a follow up review.

You can get more info about the Twin Troller on our website, www.castawayfishingsupply.com, then click on the twin troller image on the front page.

Thanks and keep fishin!
Corey Allain
Owner, Castaway Fishing Supply
www.castawayfishingsupply.com

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.