NC Angler Forums banner

Prayer for our daughter

7K views 29 replies 27 participants last post by  michaelg 
#1 ·
Our daughter has been having a lot of severe headaches and in the past few days has had recurring issues with dizziness, weakness and numbness. She and a friend were in a car accident a few weeks ago and she suffered some neck pain. We have an appointment tomorrow with a Neurologist to do a CAT scan and some testing to find out what is going on. Your prayers for Jessie would be most appreciated. Thanks!

#2 ·
will do man. sounds like a concussion to me, except for the weakness. i had a concussion for about 8 months and still have one lingering symptom.its been a year and 4 months now(which is insanely rare for a concussion). if it turns out a concussion and she has any questions i would be more than happy to answer them. i know i had a boat load when i first got it.

Reactions: NCangler
#10 ·
sounds like a disc compression, prayers sent to you and yours..

Reactions: NCangler
#25 ·
Thank you for asking! We had another test done with a cardiologist at the hospital yesterday. Everything looked normal. So we're back to square one. There is another follow up with the neurologist in the next week or so and hopefully we'll know something more then. I think we've ruled out any major issues which we're thankful for. Thank you all for your prayers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.