Default Expired 1998 Expedition

Ad Expires In: -930 days
    Zip Code: 28115
    Buy It Now Price: 2500
    Shipping Amount: n/a
    Asking price?: 2500
    Condition of this item?: Fair
    Location of Item: Mooresville
    Anyone need an old Expedition to tow their boat/camper? She's a 1998 and in good mechanical shape, but with 235,000 miles on her.

In last 2 years, new tires (good for another 20k miles at least), new distributor cap, wires & plugs, new serpentine belt, new ball joints, new tie rods. Great runner & daily driver for me, no mechanical problems known, good heat & A/C. Body has no rust or dents, but paint is a bit dull (especially on the hood), and there are the numerous small surface scratches you expect in a truck that's been used for 14 years.

4.6L V8, bumper tow ball (4000lb rating), 4 pin flat wiring connector. 3rd row seat. Rear heat & air controls. 6 disc CD. Running boards and roof racks. Recarpeted and interior fabric was replaced in 2010 (per previous owner). No funky smells.

Yes, there are some issues: Drivers side door speaker doesn't work. Right rear inside door handle doesn't work in the back seat. Power unlock on drivers side door doesn't work, have to use remote or passenger side one. Drivers side seat is "squashed" down on the side you exit (it was that way before I bought it, honest!) They're more quirks and annoyances to me, worth it to have a paid for car.

Price is pretty much firm. Dealer has offered $2k as trade in, and I suspect I can weasle a litte more out of him. Just figured I would offer to pass it on to another fisherman who needs cheap transportation to drive to work or haul a boat a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exped.jpg‎ 
Views:	67 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	38758  
    After all is said and done.... A heck of a lot more will be said than done
    Red X Angler
    "Sublime" - 2013 NuCanoe Frontier in lime green