Thread: Reports of my death...

Default Reports of my death...

...Haven't really been exaggerated since there haven't been any. BUT - God bless pungofisherman and RaymondWells for checking on me, and anyone else who might have been a little concerned. I landed a little work that grew into an enormous job and it's been sapping up my spare time like a thirsty dog in August... Can't gripe about having the work but I've definately fallen out of the mix here lately Looks like it's slowing down just in time for the serious spring fishing, so I'm counting my blessings.

Anyhow the friends I've made here are cherished and thanks to NCAngler for this wonderful forum!

Glad you are back in the mix here Guffey. I guess it is true what they say about work getting in the way of life.

I'll be up your way Easter weekend if you want to get together and float the boats.
    bwguffey likes this.

Red X Angler
    Guide 119 Camo

Red X Angler
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler
    US Armed Services Veteran

Hey Guffey...Nice to hear from you again and your absence was missed....but....work is good and necessary too!!

I'll be up for Easter Weekend and a few days after, so maybe we can wet a line again..??????
    Now, get back to work!! LOL!!
    JohnYaksJax

PS: Just remember where you are located.....and I will be east of Burlington for 3-4 days before Easter...probably Tues, Wed, and Thurs of that week!!
    bwguffey likes this.

Good to see youre still on the grassy side o' the dirt!! I know how you feel. Ive been struggling getting my new endevour going , but unfortunatly it's going to kill my spring fishing and probably my summer too...
    bwguffey likes this.

* With "Self regulation", comes "De-regulation". Be responsible to the resource, not just obedient to the laws * *PROUD RED X ANGLER*

I know how you feel Guffey. Started a new job in January and it has been keeping me busy. It is good to be working like you said, but, the down side is I have to work on Saturdays and it's going to keep me from enjoying much fishing with all my ncangler friends.

Red X Angler

I was wondering why you haven't replied to my messages.... You probably have it better than me, I usually only get one weekend off a month
    bwguffey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by finstalker View Post
    I know how you feel Guffey. Started a new job in January and it has been keeping me busy. It is good to be working like you said, but, the down side is I have to work on Saturdays and it's going to keep me from enjoying much fishing with all my ncangler friends.
    i fish sundays as well, might not get to fish with Ray, but you can fish with me
    glad you are back guffey

They gonna burn a honeysuckle when I die

If you guys complaining about having to work weekends get days off during the week, count your blessings! I'm retired and plan on at least 4 days a week on the water, weather permitting. I leave weekends to those that work and tourists. Fishing and checking crab pots is so much more relaxing AND SAFER during the week during summer.
    bwguffey likes this.

Red X Angler

Well sometimes extra work (money), is a huge blessing, and then other times its better to be able to stop and smell the roses. But I'm glad you're back on the site and ready to get back in action, with a rod in your hands. Hopefully this meet n greet today will go well and the fish will give you a "welcome home" party!
    bwguffey likes this.

Red X Angler

glad your back on the site I am looking forward to seeing your spring posts

Darrell
    bwguffey likes this.

Red X Angler

Glad your work will be easing up in time for spring fishing.
    bwguffey likes this.

RED X ANGLER

Glad you got plenty of work and that it will slow up in time for good fishing!!! Now you can help me with more Evinrude questions! ha ha
    bwguffey, and Crabby Captain John like this.

You guys are teriffic! Thanks for the words of encouragement, God bless you all with many tugs and punked lunkers!
    Echerd, and RouseD like this.

Captains Club
    US Armed Services Veteran

Good to see ya back. Thought I saw you a couple times earlier, but I know it's good to be working, too.
    bwguffey likes this.

Red X Angler // Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that is not fish they are after - Thoreau