Ad: 2 Kayak Paddles for Sale - Werner Camano and BB Sunrise

Default Expired 2 Kayak Paddles for Sale - Werner Camano and BB Sunrise

Ad Expires In: -855 days
    Zip Code: 27278
    Shipping Amount: 10
    Asking price?: 55
    Condition of this item?: Excellent
    Location of Item: Hillsborough
    For sale are two kayak paddles. The first is a Werner Camano Carbon-Fiberglass blend, straight shaft, two pieces, adjustable angles, and super lightweight. The length is 230 cm. It is about a year and a half old and has some scratches from typical use. Note that the "blemish" in the middle of the paddle in the photo is the remains of a sticker, not a scratch. - $175 OBO

The second is a Bending Branches Sunrise, lightweight aluminum, nylon blades, 3 different paddling angles, and two pieces. The length is 230 cm. It is about 11 months old and has been used very lightly. It has very minimal scratching from typical use. - $55 OBO

If you want them both, I can make a slightly better deal. Please email for details or to set-up a time to check them out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010012.jpg‎ 
Views:	104 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	38925  

Are the paddles still for sale? I may be interested in both of them.

Default Werner Camano Paddle

I'm interested in the Werner paddle if its still available. I live near Charlotte NC and spend some time in Lake Lure NC. Where do you live?

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by yakdevil View Post
    For sale are two kayak paddles. The first is a Werner Camano Carbon-Fiberglass blend, straight shaft, two pieces, adjustable angles, and super lightweight. The length is 230 cm. It is about a year and a half old and has some scratches from typical use. Note that the "blemish" in the middle of the paddle in the photo is the remains of a sticker, not a scratch. - $175 OBO

The second is a Bending Branches Sunrise, lightweight aluminum, nylon blades, 3 different paddling angles, and two pieces. The length is 230 cm. It is about 11 months old and has been used very lightly. It has very minimal scratching from typical use. - $55 OBO

If you want them both, I can make a slightly better deal. Please email for details or to set-up a time to check them out.