Thread: Red X Newsletter

Default Red X Newsletter

OK Guys/gals, this is your last chance to have your news/happenings/ announcements put in the official newsletter. Its been a year so think waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. We would love to have more news from members no matter if you think its news or not, we may so Please share. Fish youve caught, new boats, rods, wifes, babies, anything interesting. The 5th edition will be released very shortly so send me your news asap. Just PM me here
    I like fishing. Not actual fishing - I like the peace and quiet of being at sea. It's different.

Cmon people make this easier for me. I know some of you have caught some fish you want braggin rights to, send me some pics. Anybody get a new or new to you boat, additions to your boat etc.
    I like fishing. Not actual fishing - I like the peace and quiet of being at sea. It's different.

OK Last chance to send me your photos of your big catch or news. PM or e mail me for the newsletter which will be published very soon.

News: I can walk good again but have reservations about taking the boat out anymore. Am interested in discussing good offers on the 26ft Sea Pro which is outfitted for offshore (commercial) fishing. Not great news but I think it is true. Picture next to my handle.
    * StormCatcher - Sea Hunt Triton 260; Twin 150 Yamaha 4-strokers pushin Red X Anglers
    * Please support our heros @[COLOR=Blue]. RFA Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimbeamii View Post
    News: I can walk good again but have reservations about taking the boat out anymore. Am interested in discussing good offers on the 26ft Sea Pro which is outfitted for offshore (commercial) fishing. Not great news but I think it is true. Picture next to my handle.
    Im sorry to hear you cant go out James but do whats best for your health. We want you around for a long time to come. Maybe we can get you out on some flat water now

Maybe we will make it out this weekend. Tim and Brent just let me drive anyway. :-)
    * StormCatcher - Sea Hunt Triton 260; Twin 150 Yamaha 4-strokers pushin Red X Anglers

Newsletter went out at 5:30 today. If you did not receive one I have your wrong contact info or your server wont accept large files 8mg. Please let me know how many didnt get it.

Sorry, I have not been very involved in 2012 due to family matters but I just got the newsletter and what a great job everyone did. Really was nice to see all the pics and catch up on the news. Once again great job and thanks
    Red X Angler

Red X Angler
    Sponsor
    Captains Club
    Kayak Angler

newsletter was awesome, really impressive, i really need to make one of these events so i can meet everyone!!! Great job!

Redington Crosswater 6wt.....Perception Pescador 12

LOVED the newsletter!!!
    Red X Angler
    There is always a way

Thanks for the news letter and all your efforts as the Red X Anglers president.:thumbup:
    Red X Angler
    Let's go FISHIN'....

Great job... Thanks Tim.
    After all is said and done.... A heck of a lot more will be said than done
    Red X Angler
    "Sublime" - 2013 NuCanoe Frontier in lime green

Awesome job on the news letter Tim. Brought back some great memories...

Great job. Wonderful newsletter. Wonderful bunch of folks.
    MOFISH likes this.