NC Angler Forums banner

Red X Newsletter

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  jimbeamii 
#1 ·
OK Guys/gals, this is your last chance to have your news/happenings/ announcements put in the official newsletter. Its been a year so think waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. We would love to have more news from members no matter if you think its news or not, we may so Please share. Fish youve caught, new boats, rods, wifes, babies, anything interesting. The 5th edition will be released very shortly so send me your news asap. Just PM me here

#2 ·
Cmon people make this easier for me. I know some of you have caught some fish you want braggin rights to, send me some pics. Anybody get a new or new to you boat, additions to your boat etc.

#3 ·
OK Last chance to send me your photos of your big catch or news. PM or e mail me for the newsletter which will be published very soon.

#4 ·
News: I can walk good again but have reservations about taking the boat out anymore. Am interested in discussing good offers on the 26ft Sea Pro which is outfitted for offshore (commercial) fishing. Not great news but I think it is true. Picture next to my handle.

#5 ·
Im sorry to hear you cant go out James but do whats best for your health. We want you around for a long time to come. Maybe we can get you out on some flat water now ;)

#7 ·
Newsletter went out at 5:30 today. If you did not receive one I have your wrong contact info or your server wont accept large files 8mg. Please let me know how many didnt get it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.