Thread: Badin water levels???

Default Badin water levels???

Anyone been to Badin in the last week or so? Thinking about heading that way tomorrow morning but if it's real muddy or the ramps are flooded I might save the hour drive.
    Every cast is an endeavor of hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Bempster View Post
    Anyone been to Badin in the last week or so? Thinking about heading that way tomorrow morning but if it's real muddy or the ramps are flooded I might save the hour drive.
    http://www.alcoa.com/yadkin/en/info_...rvoir_data.asp

Never heard of any ramp at Badin every being closed for flooding. Right now, the data shows its right at full. I've heard the water is stained and somewhat muddy but fish able. You could always go up the east side fork in the lake. Its tends not to get as muddy when it heavy rains.

Thanks Spider

The end called "Narrows", the end at Shoreline Drive, rarely gets muddy. Thinking of going there Sunday with Surfrider. If ya go tomorrow, how bout a report on conditions Sir?

I just came back from there today. The Uwharrie River is flowing pretty good and very muddy. I've never fished Badin before yesterday but by looking at it and putting phone to use under water, visibility was only good up to a few inches.
    Tight lines

The radar wasn't looking too good over that way early this morning so I went back to bed. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Was in the area most of the day, just a few sprinkles. The U empties into Tillery, and she is very muddy now.