NC Angler Forums banner

whats your favorite speckled trout and flounder lure.

7K views 41 replies 25 participants last post by  crabman00 
#1 ·
I always like to see what others are using. I personally like to keep it simple. White curly tail grub with a 1/4 oz red jig head. Whats your favorite!

#33 ·
One of my favorites for specks has been the Yozhuri 3D minnow, but are more expensive than mirro lures. The reason I like them is they seem to stay suspended longer then the mirro lures when I am fishing in very cold water. My favorite popping cork lure is the DOA shrimp in the clear with red specks inside. I've caught numerous trout on this lure. I am just getting into the Zman with procure plastics. I have Gulp, but just never took with me because of the bait robbers. The Zmans should help with that.

#34 ·
-808, electric chicken mirrodine 14,17,27
- Zara spook jr silver mullet
- zman melts when in contact with other plastics , just beware. Like old school plastic worms. It will etch your hard baits if you are not careful. Only drawback I see. Very hardy bait once you get it on the hook :-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.