NC Angler Forums banner

Must see and read

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  roddo27846 
#1 ·
Everyone knows I"m hurt and unable to do a lot anymore.I have seen in my life so many things that God has done!! Never like yesterday!!!!!! My drive way has A slow decline going down hill!! I had to move my Truck back up it.Only 6 ft truck would not start so i had to push by my self.I maid 3ft the truck stoped dead.I was hurting bad frome pushing it.I SAID LOARD I CAN 'T PUSH ANY MORE.I let go of truck it started moving by it self up a slight up hill.I put my hand back onit.Prays God it was like pushing a shopping cart.With just one hand only. Prays GOD HE IS WITH US!!!!When we need him most he is there waiting to show his help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 ·
Well not so good! Have swelling insid and out side of spine! Have more problems walking now! Waiting on unc to set up a app! To see if what or anything can be done!! New mri showed swelling in spine where it should never be!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.