Fish finder / plotter

Thread: Fish finder / plotter

Default Fish finder / plotter

I'm looking for a good fish finder / plotter that isn't going to break my bank. Really don't have $1000 to throw at this. Please help if you know something that works and is resonable.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Unless you have to have side imaging, I'm pretty happy with my Helix 5 DI/GPS. Priced reasonable too.
    S.C.raised likes this.

The great thing about excruciating pain......at least you know you are still alive.

I was looking at the helix they look nice. The imaging is all new to me. I use to just have the piranha I think which was very basic. Thank you for the review. Wish I had the money for that 360 sonar it's crazy lol.
    1997 Carolina Skiff 16
    Fishing is a way of life. Think about it.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have the Raymarine Dragonfly 4 Pro. I would highly recommend it. Very easy to use also.
    JBassAssassin, and S.C.raised like this.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

some great deals on the web on Helix units of all types. I just bought a Helix 5 SI KVD model. Lots of good choices for under $500 Here is just a few at Overtons with free shipping right now. http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...QSzRoCNR_w_wcB
    JBassAssassin, and S.C.raised like this.

* Be responsible to the resource, not just obedient to the laws *
    RED X ANGLER* * MEMBER OF THE JON BOAT BASS CLUB OF NC * ARDENT REELS PROSTAFF REEL IT IN BAITS PRO STAFF 1st Tournament win 2/20/16 at Hyco lake 13lb 14.8oz 5 fish.

i just purchased the helix 7 combo, installed it friday took it to lake saturday have no complaints with it has lots of things on it very nice unit got it from bass pro in cary on sale under $ 450
    S.C.raised likes this.

What are you installing it on? What type of fishing do you do? What's your budget? Do you want GPS or can you live without it?
    S.C.raised likes this.

For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? (Matthew 16:26)

I have a 16 Carolina skiff. Budget around $500. I like getting up in the creeks but also want to be able to see all the drop offs and structure. I want gps just to help for creeks and rivers I haven't explored yet.
    1997 Carolina Skiff 16

I think I'm going to go with the helix 7. Looks really nice.
    1997 Carolina Skiff 16

12. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements