NC Angler Forums banner

fishing buddy around falls of Neuse

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  bassbeginner101 
#1 ·
hello everyone, Just joined the site today. My name is Chuck and i am 31 yrs old. I have moved up to N Raleigh and was looking for a fishing buddy/mentor up here on the weekends. I am stuck on the banks but wouldn't mind finding someone with a boat to really get some good fishing in. My usual spots have been either Durant Nature Park or Falls Lake so far.

#3 ·
Hey Chuck. 42, live in Cary. Bought my first rod ever in Feb. so I got less experience than you. Been to the Neuse (south of the dam.) a few times but every time I bank fish I loose about $20 in flies so I had to buy a boat. I just bought a Fishcat 13 so now I need a shuttle/fish buddy. I'm free pretty much ever day, M-F, from 9am-3pm. Let me know if you're interested.

#8 ·
Welcome ajangsta Glad you have joined us. Not much to getting a local M&G together. Put the idea in a post, pick a weekend, and a location and I bet you could get some ncanglers to show up somewhere. The RedXer's are going to be at Bay River next weekend. Do a search with meet and Greet and you'll come up with some previous threads. If you can pick a spot with yak/boat access as well as bank fishing it may get more interest.

Darrell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.