NCangler.com - Kayak Fishing - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

Kayak Fishing

1. Lake Wylie 12/10

Awarded by , 12-11-2016 at 11:10 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Abert43 View Post
    Headed out to Lake Wylie today with anortnc7 for a few hours, 10am-2pm, and had a pretty good couple hours on the water. We first went to where the fish were schooled up during Thanksgiving...but they weren't there...so we headed out toward the main channel and found a big school of fish in 31-34 FOW. We immediately hooked up with some bass and a few perch and anort cut up a perch to put on his catfish rig.
    Categories
    Kayak Fishing
  2. Lake Wylie 12/10

Awarded by , 12-11-2016 at 11:10 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Abert43 View Post
    Headed out to Lake Wylie today with anortnc7 for a few hours, 10am-2pm, and had a pretty good couple hours on the water. We first went to where the fish were schooled up during Thanksgiving...but they weren't there...so we headed out toward the main channel and found a big school of fish in 31-34 FOW. We immediately hooked up with some bass and a few perch and anort cut up a perch to put on his catfish rig.
    Categories
    Kayak Fishing
  3. Hard to Get Down East, but Definitely Worth the Drive

Awarded by , 10-18-2016 at 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NukeMan814 View Post
    Swampin and I had a very good day down east fishing from the plastic boats. Hardest part of the whole trip was figuring out how to drive from point A to point Beach without getting wet. Ended up having to go all the way to Vanceboro to get around the mess in Kinston. Tides were right and the wind laid down. Each had our limit of trout from 17-20" by 8am and caught plenty of extras, and managed to
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
  4. Not A Bad Day After All

Awarded by , 09-26-2016 at 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yak C View Post
    Yesterday was my daughter's birthday but my brother and I had a small window of 5 hours to go BtB before she woke up. After a couple turtles in 7+ feet of surf, we finally got out past the breakers and the bait was really scarce. After about 2 hours I finally hooked up with a Bluefish but the treble tore out most of his gills so I didn't bother to put him on, I just threw him in the live well for later lunch.
    Categories
  5. Bull Drum Cooperated

Awarded by , 08-27-2016 at 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMASTER View Post
    This morning some of us unintentionally came together at a classified kayak launch near Oriental to take out after bull drum. I arrived first at the launch. While waiting for my bull drum sensei to arrive I struck up a conversation with two others that arrived shortly after me. After just a few minutes of conversation we discovered that we were all on this forum and had mutual friends. Shortly after that
    Categories
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast