1. ANOTHER Personal Best GATOR !!!

Awarded by , 01-02-2018 at 11:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AHODGES21 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trout2.jpg 
Views:	824 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	172746

Man what a year for BIG TROUT! In the 5 years I have targeted trout I have been within tenths of 24" quite a few times and all of a sudden this year I break the barrier and it's on. Unbelievable is the best way I can describe it.

Yesterday I was torn on which way to go, I really wanted to see some new scenery but I was also experimenting with my motor raising
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Not a numbers day

Awarded by , 12-28-2017 at 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by basswrangler View Post
    Got the opportunity to fish with some friends on my Friday off before the Christmas holiday, so swampin' and I hopped in the car to go for a boat ride down east! I had to privilege to ride on the Ugly Duckling with j.edwards (thanks man!!!), so we boarded and headed off to find some stripers before the sun was up.

We got to the first spot, and my second cast with the ol' chartreuse spook jr. I was hooked up
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Personal Best GATOR !!

Awarded by , 12-24-2017 at 12:13 PM

Quote Originally Posted by AHODGES21 View Post
    26.5" 6 lb.

After a day of sitting around watching it rain here at Surf City I decided to get out and enjoy an usually warm December afternoon. I chose to try some of the clear green water behind the island and boy I'm glad I did. First strike was a puppy drum followed by another so I figured I was in a school. After 2 or 3 I got a nice thump on the XlR-8

Updated 12-25-2017 at 06:54 PM by Jeffonc (undo my edits)

Categories
    Inshore Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	26.5.jpg‎ 
Views:	116 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	172146  
  4. Bank patrol from last week

Awarded by , 12-18-2017 at 02:57 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Coaster View Post
    Snuck out for a few fish a week or so ago and forgot to post pics. Same ole baits and same ole technique; sot plastics jigged and thumped on the fall....

Big boy went 23.35Ē and 4.41 pounds
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Crunch, Crunch

Awarded by , 12-14-2017 at 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by badankles View Post
    Thatís the sound of my tires, boots, and fly line this past freezing weekend.

When thereís a call for winter storm warning across most of the state, whatís the thing to do for the city folk? Milk, bread and TP run? No, go toward the storm, to the mountains for trout fishing. Yep, thatís what I did. I put myself through a lot of stress just so I can get my fix of feeling a trout at the end of my line. I
    Categories
    Uncategorized