NCangler.com - Recent Post Awards - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

Recent Post Awards

1. Happy Valentine!

Awarded by , 02-14-2014 at 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskibrian View Post
    Thought I would share some pictures I took the last two days, the second one is one my favorite close ups this year. Yesterday between rain and snow showers I even had a brief rainbow in my back yard. This first one I took on my birthday in December,
    "Valentine Eagles"! Don't forget the ones you love today.

Categories
    General Info
  2. Merry Christmas NCanglers 2012!

Awarded by , 12-25-2012 at 01:28 AM

Jesus Birth in Bethlehem - Luke Chapter 2

1 "Now in those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus, that a census be taken of all the inhabited earth. 2 This was the first census taken while Quirinius was governor of Syria. 3 And everyone was on his way to register for the census, each to his own city. 4 Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the city of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David which is called ...
    Categories
    General Info
  3. NCangler.com Oriental, NC Saturday Meet & Greet Canceled!

Awarded by , 08-24-2011 at 01:06 AM
    Hi all. Tuesday night we decided to CANCEL the event due to the impending bad weather expected from hurricane Irene. We had almost 100 people registered for the Oriental Meet & Greet this weekend (Saturday August 27th) and this was a difficult decision to make. But, it just seemed to be the better part of wisdom and we wanted to err on the side of caution. We had to let the caterer know late Tuesday and even if the storm passes off shore we'll still be looking at high winds and heavy rain ...
    Categories
    General Info
  4. Have a blessed 4th of July 2009!

Awarded by , 07-04-2009 at 10:29 AM

Hi all. I just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a blessed 4th of July holiday. This is a special day in the life of our nation and it is fitting that we take time to remember those that have made our freedoms possible. To our veterans and those currently serving in our armed forces at home and abroad, a profound and sincere, "Thank you!" Your service is honored and respected here at NCangler.com. ...
    Categories
    NCangler Report , ‎ General Info
  5. A trip back in time with NCangler and the Internet Archive project

(I'm not sure if we lost some content in the migration to the new blog system or if this post never got finished. These are some links to versions of NCangler.com from the past, using the internet archive project - www.archive.org. Interesting to look back and see some of the old names, faces, and counts, and a cool website for checking on history.)

April 2003
    http://web.archive.org/web/200304191....ncangler.com/

April 2005
    http://web.archive.org/web/200504260....ncangler.com/ ...
    Categories
    General Info
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast