NCangler.com - Most Popular - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. NCPIERMAN lands the Queen's Revenge's 1st Citation Fish!

Congratulations to Tim (NCPierman) for catching this citation flounder. She weighed in at 8 pounds and 12 ounces and was caught on a live finger mullet. The fish was 32 inches long and had a girth of 23 inches! He weighed it in at Dudley's Marina in Swansboro. The fish was caught in the morning on July 11, 2010 while fishing in Bear Creek.

Nick (Redbeard) was fishing with him and
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
  2. PB Trout

Awarded by , 03-06-2011 at 12:06 PM

Quote Originally Posted by gfish View Post
    I went trout fishing with a friend last week... she was amazed when i hooked up with a monster trout but unfortunately i did not land it. She obsessed all week about getting back to the spot so we could catch it on our next day off.... Not sure if she caught the same one but she managed a PB. Maybe now she will consider trout fishing with me instead of talking BASS all the time :-)
    Categories
    Fly Fishing
  3. Harris 4/9 & 4/10

Awarded by , 04-12-2011 at 01:17 AM

Quote Originally Posted by toba View Post
    Saturday, Skooteri and I launched at about 6am. It was clear to us in the first hour that a lot of males had moved shallow and wanted to start bedding down. Plastic lizards thrown in shallow water got us a lot of action on the day. Most hadnít started making beds yet because their tails werenít bloody (only 2 bloody tails). With the full moon coming up in the next 2 weeks, itís clear that largemouth bass
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
  4. Blounts Creek Yak Fishing Trip

Awarded by , 04-17-2011 at 08:09 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze19 View Post
    Sunday 4/10/11 & 4/14/11 we hit the creek early & found a few rock fish that were hungry. Also caught a few white perch & bass. It was a beautiful day on the water.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. FishinCary, Greatest Day of Fishing Ever! Catfish and Carp

Awarded by , 06-07-2011 at 12:14 AM

Quote Originally Posted by FishinCary View Post
    Oh man, today was my day!

I recieved a small tip from a young man walking his dogs around a lake i fish. He said that when he used to live here before college he fished a certain pond.

So today i headed there after school. I got there and set up baiting the water with 2 tubs of OLD chicken livers. I find that they dont stay on the hook if they have been in the fridge for a few
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast