NCangler.com - Kayak Fishing - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

Kayak Fishing

1. Kayak Striper Quest - Jordan Lake: Mission Accomplished!

Mission: Catch a freshwater striper from the kayak at Jordan lake.

I've been after Jordan stripers with nothing but shattered hopes to show for my efforts over the last 2 years. Its not quite an obsession, and only represents a half dozen trips, but it has been a nagging hole in my kayak fishing resume.

With the perfect ...
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
  2. Halloween kayak fishing in Bath & Back Creeks

Skooteri and I got up in the wee hours for a Halloween run to Bath for more of the slam action he had been working the last 2 weeks. Not the greatest catching report, but its always a good time to see some kayaks on the home page! [See Page 2]

We arrived at Quarterdeck Marina on Back Creek just before 7am. These folks are right across the street from Capt Mike's Rivertime Outfitters. $5 pay ...
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
  3. Dawg Days Bassin From the Kayak

A good guide and a good photographer are invaluable tools in any angler's arsenal. GanzAndere (Joel) showed me around Cane Creek Reservoir on Aug 9, 2008 and got some really good pics of my battle with this 6.75lb largemouth. Thought I'd try to string them together here.

See page 2 for the play-by-play... [click for page 2]

Categories
  4. The Kayaks Storm Fort Fisher!

This week's adventure for the kayak crowd was the 2nd Annual Kayak Fishing Meet & Greet at Fort Fisher, hosted by Druminator, and featuring his dad on the grill! I'd estimate somewhere between 30 and 40 kayak anglers made it out to the Fort for meeting, greeting, fishing, eating and checking out the other boats.

I put a bunch of NCangler faces to names out there, but its a bit of a blur ...
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
  5. The Kayaks Storm Lake Brandt!

It was a big day of firsts at the inaugural Get::Outdoors Kayak Fishing tournament on Lake Brandt in Greensboro today. First kayak fishing tournament for most of the participants, me included. First time for most of us on Lake Brandt. First time meeting the Hardcore guys face-to-face. I'll try to let the pictures do most of the talking and save the chatter for the forums...

Categories
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445