NCangler.com - Blog Entries - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My luck is changing :)

Quote Originally Posted by Reelladiesfish View Post
    got lucky. I don't always post on your blogs but I read them dark lures on cloudy days, etc. I've learned a ton on this site! From knots to rigs to people who have enough time to memorize a 1000 bait names (jealousy, not judging) I just love to fish and I will try to learn more. For now, I just know I caught her on a purple plastic worm with a long tail and in 8 ft of water loving everyone's
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reelladies-small.jpg‎ 
Views:	244 
Size:	113.8 KB 
ID:	60486  
  2. Took the Boys Crappie fishing

Quote Originally Posted by redyota View Post
    So it was a beautiful day to be on the water yesterday, but even better when i have my best fishing buds on board. It started off slow just bc i still don't the lakes around here yet and know where things are at but eventually we found the spot around 3pm after catching a few bass, a cat and a few lonely crappies. Once we got there it was as you want it, bobber hits water and goes under right
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing

Name:	Boys.jpg‎ 
Views:	62 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	60472  
  3. Another Productive White Bass Trip

Awarded by , 04-06-2014 at 11:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack in N.C. View Post
    Fished again for Whites Friday am while Nats Dad and Fishwhisper were "male bonding" on a nearby lake.
    Started out at 7am and went to where I caught them Wednesday and no hits. Went to another spot and caught a few here and there. I then went back to the first spot and it was ON. Caught aprox 30 whites, 3 stripers, 3 white perch, 2 crappie and 1 bass. Caught the whites on at least 5 different
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
  4. 3 amegios and rock fish

Awarded by , 04-05-2014 at 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Pelt View Post
    another beautiful day fishin' with billy and kevin , caught 21 rock and several long nose gar . water temp reached 62 and caught on gulp jerk shads and zoom jerk shads / procure herring . man weighing fish at the boat ramp said our 2 were the only fish he had seen today , one 191/4 and one 20 1/2 inches .
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing

Name:	DSC01675.jpg‎ 
Views:	73 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	60414   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01676.jpg‎ 
Views:	73 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	60415   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01677.jpg‎ 
Views:	636 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	60416   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01678.jpg‎ 
Views:	79 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	60417  
  5. The Two that Pulled Me Through!

Awarded by , 04-04-2014 at 07:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by broncotwisterjim View Post
    So, my wife & I just returned from a nice visit with our daughter and some Striper fishing on the Cape Fear and we were feeling our normal homesick feeling anytime we drive away from the SE NC coast. We have lived there in the past, my daughter is in school there now and we can't wait to get back to the area permanently!

So, 250 miles west of my beloved east, I headed out to Belews for the last
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing