NCangler.com - Most Popular - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Salem Lake 3/16/13

Awarded by , 03-18-2013 at 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by apphunter View Post
    I hit up Salem Lake today. The fishing was slow. I don't have a depth finder but a guy in a motor boat told me the temps were varying anywhere from 49-53 and it was stained. He said he had caught two small largemouths off a bush in 8 ft next to a channel 12ft deep. I was trolling a short billed rappala crank bait. I got one strike but it didn't even feel like a strike it felt more like i was hung up.
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing , ‎ Kayak Fishing
  2. Topsail Spanish

Awarded by , 07-12-2013 at 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Haven View Post
    Took my daughter Christina out Monday for a little fishing trip. We caught quite a few of those pesky sharks but also managed a couple nice Spanish on our last stop. Wish I had gone to this spot first as the fish were nice quality. Two were caught on BWC rigs w/ cigar minnows and the third was on a #2 drone spoon on the downrigger. Something got a hold of that one and all
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
  3. Christina's first Cobia !

Awarded by , 07-16-2013 at 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Haven View Post
    It was another father/daughter trip today as Christina and I headed back to the Spanish hole in hopes of a repeat of last weeks performance. We put out three lines with cigar minnows on BWC hotshots just like last week. Ran one line on the downrigger with a silver drone spoon. That's the one that got the first hit and after a good fight to boatside we see it's a stinky (barracuda). We had
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567