NCangler.com - Blog Entries - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. my daughters biggest fish yet

Awarded by , 12-23-2012 at 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by docfite View Post
    Took my daughter out on base last week to catch some brem and work on her hook setting, when out of no where she started screaming for help and when I looked over she was struggling to stay standing so I dropped my rod and went to help her, momma had to net it for us but for the most part my daughter reeled it in and worked the rod to land this 4.5lbs carp caught on 6lbs pound test on a 4.5 foot all pink rod and reel.
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1883.jpg‎ 
Views:	976 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	47643  
  2. A great day on the water...

Awarded by , 12-21-2012 at 09:08 AM

Quote Originally Posted by biglenr View Post
    Results in... Not a great day but
    " had him out for 4 hours but the weather got really raw and the fish didn't cooperate. He only boated one bass and lost a couple but we gave him a good time. Happy to help. have a merry Christmas.Jake" So, he landed a bass at least.

Check out the full story here: https://www.ncangler.com/forums/threa...r-can-you-help
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
  3. A great day on the water...

Awarded by , 12-21-2012 at 09:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by biglenr View Post
    Results in... Not a great day but
    " had him out for 4 hours but the weather got really raw and the fish didn't cooperate. He only boated one bass and lost a couple but we gave him a good time. Happy to help. have a merry Christmas.Jake"

So, he landed a bass at least.

Here's pics of Lee fishing on LKN.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lee 2.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	47624 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lee fish.jpg 
Views:	1118 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	47625
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing
  4. 12/18/12 East Fork French Broad

Awarded by , 12-19-2012 at 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylar View Post
    Decided to use my day off to check back in on the East Fork DH water. The river was running dingy clear (just the way I like it) after some much needed rain, and the fishing was running surface-of-the-sun hot. By the end of the day, I may have been pushing 300 fish, and, at one point, I caught fish on 26 consecutive casts. Most were 10-12" brookies, but I did catch 8 or 10 brookies in 14-16" range and
    Categories
    Fly Fishing
  5. Chesapeake Bay Fishing 2012

Awarded by , 12-17-2012 at 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by striperjunkie View Post
    well finally planned a trip up to the bay. We started out about mid year and had everyone lined up and one guy couldn't make it so had to start calling around and called up with Joel Elliott(Spider Crack) and he was good to go. So the guy i usually go with well started out having an issue with his fish finder. So couple weeks ago he had to order a new Simrad
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing