NCangler.com - Blog Entries - Post Awards
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Pamlico report (7/19/15)

Awarded by , 07-20-2015 at 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob252 View Post
    Well, I have to say I am very impressed with my wife today! She woke up at 3am to go fishing with me today, She caught her first flounder!!!-(to small to keep) And then.... I was really surprised that once we got home she said lets go out to reservoir and fish some more this afternoon!!! Of course I obliged her!!!(Didn't catch anything) Not sure if she is trying to butter me up for something or not... It may be
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
  2. First Redfish For Travis

Awarded by , 07-19-2015 at 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hog View Post
    I took one of our adopted family members out fishing this morning on the White Oak River. The wind and water were both calm and we were enjoying the beautiful morning while slowly bumping 4 inch Gulp swimming mullets around the edges of the oyster bars.

Not a whole lot of action this morning but we kept at it. Our patience paid off when the drag on Travis's reel began to sing. After a little tug
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
  3. pamlico river flounder

Awarded by , 07-17-2015 at 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Pelt View Post
    Jack tatum and i made an early run this morning to the beautiful pamlico river . Had not fished it in a while and i love going there . We caught 19 flounder including these beauties and jack said he is ready for a fish fry , time to get the peanut oil hot soon !!jack doesn't fish often (golfer ) but i think he really enjoyed catchin his first ever keeper , a nice 19 incher !!!
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0403.jpg‎ 
Views:	67 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	72913   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0402.jpg‎ 
Views:	882 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	72914  
  4. Rattlesnake Part II (tR)

Awarded by , 07-16-2015 at 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wademaster View Post
    I hit this creek on a couple different occasions some time ago, but wanted to go further. Mission accomplished. I made a trek of approximately 2-2.5 miles each way this time around. During one of the past outings here, I came pretty close to getting too personal with a timber rattler (around 8ft between me and the snake). I really can't help but think about that incident every time I'm even remotely
    Categories
    Freshwater Fishing , ‎ Fly Fishing
  5. 31" gatorrrrrrrrrr

Awarded by , 07-13-2015 at 07:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AHODGES21 View Post
    Justaddwater gave me permission to post this beautiful trout he caught today. Thought he had a red at first and then came that ole Shakey Head. Said it made 5-6 good runs and had the drag screaming before he finally wore him down. Caught him on a finger mullet and jig head.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Justaddwater.jpg 
Views:	1607 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	72801 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	justaddwater1.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	72802

Congratulations again Bob! Forgot to mention, you caught
    Categories
    Inshore Fishing